+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nandermind3 View Post
    Hi kurumuGM, you've worked hard . thanks

but can we pass some message to the devs?

which is. most of us are having DC issue repeatedly. is it possible to restart the server? usually this flood DC issue will be fixed by restart server or extend the server bandwith capability

(i'm willing to help as well as i'm a software dev myself so im understand some context on it)
    I Assume you are playing this game outside from NA.

Remember, this game server is located at NA by vlan24.com

Guys , could you tell me is there any event for old ID in 2014 (old player) comeback except this overcomecorona event ?

Quote Originally Posted by promoon View Post
    Hello Newbies,

No need to hate speech here, you hurted because of RMT?
    Dont confide it here, don't make a mess here.

Make a good and friendly gaming community, not these swearing words and hateful speech.

Thanks
    Newbies? Well i play this game since 2014 ..
    I know all dark side from this game

your reply show me that your intelligence are ××××..
    Maybe you need to read more books hehe.. your answer are out of topic.. first please try to learn how to answer..

Rmt
    Thats not topic here.. I talk about another thema.. but if you want to talk about RMT let me tell you something..

Their effort for RMT are so small.. almost do nothing about RMT..
    Yes they caught some players with RMT .. but they release those players again.. especially if those player spend 40.000 RPS / month
    And for my case.. i never been blocked because of RMT..

Or have you ever heard.. GM help one player move dragon bracelet ddi 5 from char berseker to Assasin.. but some player have the evidence that the bracelet belong to Berseker not assasin. After this the bracelet was moved back to Berseker again.. but none of those ids being blocked..

If you dont know about this then youre the newbie ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Newbies? Well i play this game since 2014 ..
    I know all dark side from this game

your reply show me that your intelligence are ××××..
    Maybe you need to read more books hehe.. your answer are out of topic.. first please try to learn how to answer..

Rmt
    Thats not topic here.. I talk about another thema.. but if you want to talk about RMT let me tell you something..

Their effort for RMT are so small.. almost do nothing about RMT..
    Yes they caught some players with RMT .. but they release those players again.. especially if those player spend 40.000 RPS / month
    And for my case.. i never been blocked because of RMT..

Or have you ever heard.. GM help one player move dragon bracelet ddi 5 from char berseker to Assasin.. but some player have the evidence that the bracelet belong to Berseker not assasin. After this the bracelet was moved back to Berseker again.. but none of those ids being blocked..

If you dont know about this then youre the newbie ^_^
    they know when i create this ID

at least im not :
    1. show off here
    2. swearing here
    3. easily provoked
    4. hurted
    5. trust hearsays. no proof = hearsays ^^

see you newbie
    Last edited by promoon; 04-20-2020 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by promoon View Post
    they know when i create this ID

at least im not :
    1. show off here
    2. swearing here
    3. easily provoked
    4. hurted
    5. trust hearsays. no proof = hearsays ^^

see you newbie
    Well actually i dont talk to you..
    Showoff better than loser like you
    Swearing here.. i can write what i want.. i can certainly criticize
    Well you just dont know nothing..

Noob and newbies :_^

Hi, I want to ask. I already make a new character and get all the prices, is it possible if I make a new character again to level up and get the prize again? Both characters are in 1 ID. Thanks!

Gm why Vagabond Can't Get Yulson Equipment?

2 days before event end..
    Goodbye xg+9 items and welcome to pay to play and pay to win version..
    Prepare your money and get ready to top up

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Dude
    You have a point but i have too.
    If they made such rules last year (After 1st Police Costume event) lot of my friends wont be blocked.
    Gm answer during that time
    "We dont think it's necessary to write such rules in every event"
    Untradeable items have its own purpose.
    Well its true the items is untradeable but they open PK server and all of those Untradeable Items become droppable.
    1st action from GM blocked all players involved permanently to prevent this information will be spread amongs player.
    After 6th month nothing change.. players still buy and sell police costum.. they give up to keep it silent and write new rules..

For new players its good.. they know its illegal and if they do they know they will be punished.. but for me and all of my friends.. its so unfair We got permanent suspension before we know its illegal activity.
    they should write in their update policies on February but they didnt.. we dont know what is wrong and right..
    In this situation GM power is absolute.. its worse than in real life..
    Everytime we sent question, they answer with copy paste answer.
    I thought that we all have agreed when we created our PlayRohan account which in the terms and condition was mentioned:
    14. TERMINATION
    You agree that PLAYWITH, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the PLAYWITH Sites and Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, if PLAYWITH believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms of Service or any Service Agreement. You agree that any termination of your access to the PLAYWITH Sites and Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that PLAYWITH may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name and all related information and files associated with it and/or bar any further access to such files or the PLAYWITH Sites and Services. PLAYWITH shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the PLAYWITH Sites or Services.
    GMs could in its sole discretion terminate (in our terms: banned, blocked) your use of the PLAYWITH Sites (Website, Grabbit, Item Mall Web, Forum) and Services (PlayRohan, Seal Online), FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT LIMITATION.

meaning: GM could use their own judgement to ban if they THINK you violate or make the game unfair, of course to them. Will they listen to player? They might, but they aren't needed to listen to your bull****. Other words: We thought PlayWith is the President of a country, GMs are the Minister in the country, and the country is democratic. But it is clear that in the Terms & Condition it mentioned PlayWith & GMs are god in this game. There won't be a judge or lawyer could defend you.

I think you should just move on, every single game, (not only PLAYWITH / PlayRohan / Seal) has more or less same terms and condition. If you would like more friendly GM, you could create your own company and own games.

Quote Originally Posted by luckynowarzz View Post
    I thought that we all have agreed when we created our PlayRohan account which in the terms and condition was mentioned:

GMs could in its sole discretion terminate (in our terms: banned, blocked) your use of the PLAYWITH Sites (Website, Grabbit, Item Mall Web, Forum) and Services (PlayRohan, Seal Online), FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT LIMITATION.

meaning: GM could use their own judgement to ban if they THINK you violate or make the game unfair, of course to them. Will they listen to player? They might, but they aren't needed to listen to your bull****. Other words: We thought PlayWith is the President of a country, GMs are the Minister in the country, and the country is democratic. But it is clear that in the Terms & Condition it mentioned PlayWith & GMs are god in this game. There won't be a judge or lawyer could defend you.

I think you should just move on, every single game, (not only PLAYWITH / PlayRohan / Seal) has more or less same terms and condition. If you would like more friendly GM, you could create your own company and own games.
    Hoam.. what you got from this game? What is your problem dude? You have income from this game ?

Well i just wanna write what i want.. if you dont like just shut up..

In other game they write terms and conditions better dude..
    They write what we can and what we cannot..

In this game .. without any updates of rules they blocked lot of players.. so i can also write my critiques

If you just new comeback player from corona dont talk as if you know everything about it.. just play your game and after corona you may leave it again.. if you haven't spend anything for this game dont try become a hero..
    Last edited by cdseal8; 05-05-2020 at 08:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast