+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vivopipo View Post
    Hi GM, how to get the prize?
    I only get the first and 2nd prize. never get anything after lv 50.
    Hello Vivopipo!
    We suggest checking on your mailbox with Felly.
    If you haven´t received anything, please send a ticket explaining your case, a GM will help you as soon as possible <3
    Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by hibikhi View Post
    GM -->> "Once the event ends, the items will go back to +0"
    back to .DG+0 or .XG+0? or just +0?

Hello Hibikhi!
    The item will go back to the state you have it before the event.
    Let's say you have it on DG+3 before the event, then when the event finishes it would return to be DG+3.

With much love, stay safe & in home
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by sayangjungkook View Post
    Hello GM if the XG+9 will go back to +0 , is it G DG OR XG? Since yulson’s lv 180 equipments were DG +3.
    Hello Sayangjungkook!
    As we explained before, the state it would return as how you have it before the event. If you have it on DG+3, when the event finishes it would return to be DG+3
    With much love, stay safe & at home
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by hbgames View Post
    How to claim the prize for leveling extravaganza? I just hit lvl 30
    Hello Hbgames!
    Please go to the NPC Felly to check your mailbox
    With much love, stay safe & at home
    Seal B.O.D Team

Hello GM
    if the character is created during the event and at that time he is leveling and getting Yulson XG + 9, after the event, is it become yulson+0?

Hi kurumuGM, you've worked hard . thanks

but can we pass some message to the devs?

which is. most of us are having DC issue repeatedly. is it possible to restart the server? usually this flood DC issue will be fixed by restart server or extend the server bandwith capability

(i'm willing to help as well as i'm a software dev myself so im understand some context on it)
    Last edited by nandermind3; 04-17-2020 at 11:19 PM.

* Exchanging untradeable items like police costume through chaos penalty drop, is considered illegal. GMs won't be responsible for this.

Yea yea yea.. now you write it..
    You tell me.. its not necessary to write it..

You should write this 2 months ago before you blocked my account for same reason..

Chaos point is game feature from unison server and police costume is droppable.. why you tell me its illegal..
    You blocked players because you dont like we sell such costum..

You only think about RPS.. you only want players buy albereo special tool box 2 and spend and spend and spend

I know you need money but this is wrong way to get money from players.. Dev made good improvement for this game but your marketing and action from some GM"s just bad.
    I wish after this corona you still have many active players otherwise blocking many player for this old game is considered suicide especially the reason of block just because "they drop police costume or dragon eyes" is considered suicide that can be done without cheat or bug!!

NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU BAN AND FORCE PLAYER TO RETIRE BETTER WRITE THE RULES AND INFORM US..
    NOT EVERY PLAYER HAVE TIME TO VISIT THIS BORING FORUM

JADI PENGATUR GAME KOK BODOH DAN CULUN,
    Last edited by cdseal8; 04-18-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    * Exchanging untradeable items like police costume through chaos penalty drop, is considered illegal. GMs won't be responsible for this.

You should write this 2 months ago before you blocked my account for same reason..

Chaos point is game feature from unison server and police costume is droppable.. why you tell me its illegal..

You only think about RPS.. you only want players buy albereo special tool box 2 and spend and spend and spend

I know you need money but this is wrong way to get money from players.. Dev made good improvement for this game but your marketing and action from some GM"s just bad.
    I wish after this corona you still have many active players otherwise blocking many player for this old game is considered suicide especially the reason of block just because "they drop police costume or dragon eyes" is considered suicide that can be done without cheat or bug!!

NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU BAN AND FORCE PLAYER TO RETIRE BETTER WRITE THE RULES AND INFORM US..

just accept your penalty dude come on , swear at GM for what ? not mature at all

Quote Originally Posted by Brachi View Post
    just accept your penalty dude come on , swear at GM for what ? not mature at all
    Dude
    You have a point but i have too.
    If they made such rules last year (After 1st Police Costume event) lot of my friends wont be blocked.
    Gm answer during that time
    "We dont think it's necessary to write such rules in every event"
    Untradeable items have its own purpose.
    Well its true the items is untradeable but they open PK server and all of those Untradeable Items become droppable.
    1st action from GM blocked all players involved permanently to prevent this information will be spread amongs player.
    After 6th month nothing change.. players still buy and sell police costum.. they give up to keep it silent and write new rules..

For new players its good.. they know its illegal and if they do they know they will be punished.. but for me and all of my friends.. its so unfair We got permanent suspension before we know its illegal activity.
    they should write in their update policies on February but they didnt.. we dont know what is wrong and right..
    In this situation GM power is absolute.. its worse than in real life..
    Everytime we sent question, they answer with copy paste answer.

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post

Hello Newbies,

No need to hate speech here, you hurted because of RMT?
    Dont confide it here, don't make a mess here.

Make a good and friendly gaming community, not these swearing words and hateful speech.

Thanks