+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iCareAboutSeal View Post
    Hey all, I just want to share a couple things.

The promised reward for hitting level 30, which are: Seed Pet Gift Box and Elegance Flower Carriage Box, have also been included when you first create your characters. Seed Pet Gift Box can be found in your inventory, along with the two event Potions and Yulson vouchers.

For hitting level 50 and beyond, promised rewards can be obtained through your mailbox. That being said, check the Mailman Felly NPC by the bank =)

In my honest opinion, this event has been fun so far, it allowed people to try different things and classes they could not try before. Thank you GM, and let us all stay strong in this combat against COVID-19 pandemic. We are all in this together <3
    Hallo innocent player..

Lot of player create char level 1 to get seed box.. 1 hours we can get 100box..
    If sell those pets for 1m..
    So in 1 hour we get 100m..

And for gm

So ironic..
    You suspend lot of veterans account..
    you accuse those are dummy account.. because lot of veterans already know how to get cegels in this game..
    But you encourage new players or active player to create a new character and new ids for these even.. and in the end they will be suspended like veterans..
    Shame of you

Quote Originally Posted by Af03Seal View Post
    Hallo innocent player..

And for gm

So ironic..
    you accuse those are dummy account.. because lot of veterans already know how to get cegels in this game..
    But you encourage new players or active player to create a new character and new ids for these even.. and in the end they will be suspended like veterans..
    Shame of you
    correction
    do you think it's that easy to sell seed for 1M
    then is there anyone who will continue to buy at that price and what needs are related to the seed?

The topic of discussion is related to seed ...
    if other topics are related to your comment other than seed, I agree.

The rest, GM has calculated. (in my opinion)
    The issue of selling gift items, it's not as easy as you think, maybe...

Hallo innocent player..

And for gm

So ironic..
    Shame of you
    hello, "veteran" player
    i don't think your logic can be applied. because who wants to buy something they can easily get? and for 1m?

Its fine if you dont trust me..
    I just want to inform you thats all..
    If you dont want to have a lots of pet then just watch and see..

With 1 m you got 100m
    Well if 1m cegel too low !!How much do you think they will sell it?
    10m ? Then they will get 1B cegels

You can try it.. 4 new characters 5 min.. 4 pets@10m
    After that you move it to bank delete that new char.. next week you can have another 4 pets again.

Dont worry this is free information
    You dont have to say thankyou
    Last edited by Af03Seal; 04-13-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Its fine if you dont trust me..
    I just want to inform you thats all..
    If you dont want to have a lots of pet then just watch and see..

With 1 m you got 100m
    Well if 1m cegel too low !!How much do you think they will sell it?
    10m ? Then they will get 1B cegels

You can try it.. 4 new characters 5 min.. 4 pets@10m
    After that you move it to bank delete that new char.. next week you can have another 4 pets again.

Dont worry this is free information
    You dont have to say thankyou
    I do not want to insult you but funny to see your posts try to be hero but only make us laugh

Quote Originally Posted by DieMuz3 View Post
    So GM this event mean, if i have old character before the target lv when i reach the target level i will not get any reward??? please answer my question
    Hello DieMuz3!
    Yes, it would not receive anything, is only for Characters created after the event was released

Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by Brachi View Post
    I do not want to insult you but funny to see your posts try to be hero but only make us laugh
    You can laugh..
    I dont want to be a hero..
    I dont play this game anymore so i just give a little advice how to get cegels from event..
    If you dont want to try it its up to you..

You can choose your way
    Instant rich and instant upgrade your items

Or you can farm and use that police and yulson forever ^_^
    Last edited by Af03Seal; 04-15-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okottekash View Post
    KurumuGM,how many id can we have for 1 person?
    Please dont make this event like a trap.
    Hello Okottekash,
    The event is for new characters and new players, If you had already an account is not necessary to create new IDs.
    Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by darklordangel View Post
    Hi KurumuGM, wanna to confirm sumthin so when the event ends all yulson EQ that we got from yulson will be back to normal item +0 ? without DG as we normally get before this event?

Lets say before the event all job who reach 180 will get weapon 180 DG, and during this event we can get 180 XG+9, then as u inform above after the maintenance or ends of the event the item will be normal +0 without DG attribute?

If yes, then we all could say its a trap for old character whose take yulson's EQ during this event as we normally could get 180 DG item from yulson before this event and after this event
    Hello Darklordangel!
    Please be informed that the Yulson would return to the original state/how you have it before the event. If you have it on 180 DG before, once the event finishes it would return to be 180 DG, don't worry.
    Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by dps7776 View Post
    GM, i've same problem about leveling extravaganza event. i have lvl 50 and didint get any in this tread pic.
    i'm new player and make new charachter in few hour ago.

Wht i didnt gey the prize?
    Hello dps7776!
    If you still have this problem, please contact our support platform by sending a ticket, a member of our GM Team will help you as soon as possible
    With much love, stay safe & in home
    Seal B.O.D Team