+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Warior need some love !!

I hope The GM and Staff read my "Warior rebalance proposal" and Send it to the Developer. So the Devs. can realize how stupid and greedy they are

like everyone know, Warior and it's 2nd Class is the weakest class for PvP. I just want to share my idea to make Warior stronger. Let's go to the point :
    1. BERSEKER (SwordSaint in Korean)
    - Give Berseker "Control immune skill"

2. Swordmaster(Berseker in Korean)
    - Give Swordmaster a "Stun Skill" or "Control immune skill"

Control immune skill : Give immunity from control effect for period of time. (Similiar to Assasin Blitzkrieg)
    in my opinion, "Control immune" is the best solution for warior to keep up with the other PvP class.

Why im doing this ? I Just hate i can't use my BERSEKER and SWORDMASTER for PvP. It's an auto-lose for me if im fighting the "GOLDEN CHILDS"
    I WANT USE 21 COMBO FOR PVP !!!!! I want to use MY FLASHY SWORDMASTER PvP !! stupid DEVELOPER !!

*Golden Childs = Jester, Cook, Knight and their 2nd class.
    *Apostle is a support Class !!
    Yes i know it's look meaningless, useless or whatever...... but as long as the game is not closed, there is a hope for this.

I
    Last edited by Diabolicesp; 04-01-2020 at 06:06 PM.

what do you mean golden childs?
    beofre 80% player is berserker player. huh? then at that time berserker job is " diamond child"?
    1.every job, has their function. priest for support/. battle, craftman -> for refine, but their 2nd job can go through pvp r.
    2. why SM cannot pvp? many guild wars using SM tho.
    3. if you PVP vs golden child, when you eqp yulson VS "golden child" equip einhorn.XG then surely lose la.

if balance update base on your " WANT" then it will broken.
    i want use Demol for pvp also, using timebomb and throw bomb. i want FW/IW can win pvp to other jobs, i want priest pvp win to other job. << making nonsense

every job has it function. so suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    what do you mean golden childs?
    beofre 80% player is berserker player. huh? then at that time berserker job is " diamond child"?
    1.every job, has their function. priest for support/. battle, craftman -> for refine, but their 2nd job can go through pvp r.
    2. why SM cannot pvp? many guild wars using SM tho.
    3. if you PVP vs golden child, when you eqp yulson VS "golden child" equip einhorn.XG then surely lose la.
    Aah......loook's like someone who love warior being underated is show up. You just hate swordman, don't you ?
    OK NOOB, LET ME EXPLAIN......Look's like someone never try for PvP, but acting like he know everyting and barking like a dog.....
    1. Golden Childs : A CLASS THAT HAS MUCH MUCH BETTER TOOLS TO WIN in PVP. EZ-WIN for short.
    2. First, PvP and GWH is different. You can check it. Yes, SM can guild war....but what SM role ? Attakcer ? overshadowed by ASSASIN/GUnner/Gambler/ARcher.
    this paragraph just show me you are totally braindead. feel sorry for you.
    if balance update base on your " WANT" then it will broken.
    1. Broken ? My "proposal warior rebalance" is for giving Berseker and swordmaster a chance to fight back. SM and BERSEK don't have any stun skill. Bcuz of that they unable to counter.

2. Broken ? Go check those 'Golden Child' skill set... here, i will tell you some !
    Golden Child Broken skill :
    Assasin : DP + Blitzkrieg.
    FoodFighter : THE BEST STUNER IN GAME
    Chef : Ecxecelent stun + Godlike BUFF
    Defender : Repel(return damage x2), Good stun effect, HIGH DEFEND.
    Renegade : 100% damage reduction, Decent damage, decent stunn.
    Gambler : Luck Build is back.

So tell me, is that broken or not ?
    i want use Demol for pvp also, using timebomb and throw bomb. i want FW/IW can win pvp to other jobs, i want priest pvp win to other job. << making nonsense
    - Is Demol stun get removed like SM ?
    - what are you talking about ? FW and IW is good for PvP. Debuff, Shield, Stun they have it. what the hell man ? fighting MAGE is annoying.

There is two type PvP Class in seal : Annoying and Deadly. SM and Berseker is not part of it. They designed to become "Ugly Punching Bag".

You don't want use ur berseker for PvP ? not to mention, but it takes a lot of $$$ to buy berserk equipment. But cannot use for PvP ? MEH !!

Okay lemme give you my opinion on this matter. First off, Swordmaster has True Vampire which restores hp to full, and no other classes have it. Second, PvP and GWH are basically the same. You hit others, you try to kill them and they try to kill you. Third, you dont fight a mage with a berserker. The reason being, mages can blink away to safety. Suppose they do give you a crowd control immunity. Then what? Mages can just kite you and start hitting after the immunity wears out. Fourth, berserker is arguably one of the, if not the STRONGEST class for PvE. Wouldn't be fair if berserkers can excel in both PvE and PvP. That is all, and fyi i am a berserker main.

2. Broken ? Go check those 'Golden Child' skill set... here, i will tell you some !
    Golden Child Broken skill :
    Assasin : DP + Blitzkrieg.
    FoodFighter : THE BEST STUNER IN GAME
    Chef : Ecxecelent stun + Godlike BUFF
    Defender : Repel(return damage x2), Good stun effect, HIGH DEFEND.
    Renegade : 100% damage reduction, Decent damage, decent stunn.
    Gambler : Luck Build is back.
    first of all this all wrong,. lol, if dont know any better shut up. but yeah. rock brain hard to admit.

SM punching bag? maybe just your equip or yoyur game play suckz, when you use noob eqp vs high-end eqp << this what i mean, dont be mad kid.
    stop crying like a baby, move on, if other job good, then why not try other job?

first of all this all wrong,. lol, if dont know any better shut up. but yeah. rock brain hard to admit.

SM punching bag? maybe just your equip or yoyur game play suckz, when you use noob eqp vs high-end eqp << this what i mean, dont be mad kid.
    If you think all what im saying is wrong, Prove it.
    - Which part is wrong ?
    - Why do you think it's wrong ? show me your fact and explanation !!
    You are trying to denied my argument without any strong explanation or fact.

See the difference between you and me ? i give you an answer, fact, and explanation to strenghten my argument. but you ? you did nothing.
    You avoid my question, IS THOSE CLASS SKILL-SET BROKEN OR NOT ? are you even have a balls to answer ?

SEE ? you just a barking dog.......

*When someone lose on a fight, they will ended insulting their opponent.
    stop crying like a baby, move on, if other job good, then why not try other job?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrwz1 View Post
    Okay lemme give you my opinion on this matter. First off, Swordmaster has True Vampire which restores hp to full, and no other classes have it. Second, PvP and GWH are basically the same. You hit others, you try to kill them and they try to kill you. Third, you dont fight a mage with a berserker. The reason being, mages can blink away to safety. Suppose they do give you a crowd control immunity. Then what? Mages can just kite you and start hitting after the immunity wears out. Fourth, berserker is arguably one of the, if not the STRONGEST class for PvE. Wouldn't be fair if berserkers can excel in both PvE and PvP. That is all, and fyi i am a berserker main.
    - that's true SM has True vampire with 40k Heal CAP. Which is get NERF after rebalance patch. Full heal before rebalance.
    Dude, you missing my point did you ? Vampire Can not be used to counter atack. Stunn skill can only be countered by Stun skill. Go to coloseum and try with ur friend.

- PvP is Player vs Player/ 1vs1. GWH is PlayerS vs PlayerS. so its totally different. should i explain more ? i can, but you have brain, right ?

- well mate, after the rebalance patch, berseker is not Strongest PvE anymore. it was, but now ? debatable.

Im just wondering, have you people even try to PvP/GWH ? Bcuz you guys seems has no idea about CLASS BALANCE. Please do not try to argue if you have not experiencing PvP/GWH.

Guys, im starting this thread bcuz WARIOR is NERFED after rebalance patch. i hate this nerf to be honest. Every Class is buffed so hard why warior get nerfed ? WTF is wrong with the DEV's ? Berseker and Swordmaster has better performance before balance patch. Berseker has life steal, SM has stun + full heal.

i mean.....why ?
    - when people complain Assasin DP is OP, The Dev's won't listen. they even added blitzkrieg.
    - when people complain about Berserk is to OP for PvE, HERE COME THE NERF. BYE LIFE STEAL.
    - when people complain about Vampire SM, HERE come the nerf. BYE FULLHEAL and STUN.
    - when people complain about Cook stun is OP, the Dev's wont listen. They even buff FF and Chef.
    - when people complain about Gunner and Archer is ugly, THE DEV's BUFF THEM. With immense buff.

i think it's clear to call warior is a abandoned class/Ugly class, right ? so, why you people is refusing so hard with my "proposal warior balance" ? it won't get notice by the DEV's anyway.

SEE ? you just a barking dog.......

*When someone lose on a fight, they will ended insulting their opponent.
    Oh the irony...

its waste effort explain to you. your statement its no point. to long to read, making lazy.
    the point being its is GM already try BALANCE, some part of job got nerf, and some got buff, thats because its to long OP. some of skill got change because trigger some BUG.(well maybe you to noob to know- only know complain)
    suck it up, move on, try other job. dont be a baby to much, its annoying... =(

Oh the irony...

its waste effort explain to you. your statement its no point. to long to read, making lazy.
    (
    See that pharagrahp ? LOSER REASON ......i know it. or should i say, im predicting it ? * When i read that, i can't hold my laugh anymore. it just LOL

Is telling the truth prohobitted now ??

i think you should understand between "insulting" and "Truth". go search some research, man.
    Last edited by Diabolicesp; 04-12-2020 at 02:55 AM.