+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Okay lemme give you my opinion on this matter. First off, Swordmaster has True Vampire which restores hp to full, and no other classes have it. Second, PvP and GWH are basically the same. You hit others, you try to kill them and they try to kill you. Third, you dont fight a mage with a berserker. The reason being, mages can blink away to safety. Suppose they do give you a crowd control immunity. Then what? Mages can just kite you and start hitting after the immunity wears out. Fourth, berserker is arguably one of the, if not the STRONGEST class for PvE. Wouldn't be fair if berserkers can excel in both PvE and PvP. That is all, and fyi i am a berserker main.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrwz1 View Post
    Okay lemme give you my opinion on this matter. First off, Swordmaster has True Vampire which restores hp to full, and no other classes have it. Second, PvP and GWH are basically the same. You hit others, you try to kill them and they try to kill you. Third, you dont fight a mage with a berserker. The reason being, mages can blink away to safety. Suppose they do give you a crowd control immunity. Then what? Mages can just kite you and start hitting after the immunity wears out. Fourth, berserker is arguably one of the, if not the STRONGEST class for PvE. Wouldn't be fair if berserkers can excel in both PvE and PvP. That is all, and fyi i am a berserker main.
    - that's true SM has True vampire with 40k Heal CAP. Which is get NERF after rebalance patch. Full heal before rebalance.
    Dude, you missing my point did you ? Vampire Can not be used to counter atack. Stunn skill can only be countered by Stun skill. Go to coloseum and try with ur friend.

- PvP is Player vs Player/ 1vs1. GWH is PlayerS vs PlayerS. so its totally different. should i explain more ? i can, but you have brain, right ?

- well mate, after the rebalance patch, berseker is not Strongest PvE anymore. it was, but now ? debatable.

Im just wondering, have you people even try to PvP/GWH ? Bcuz you guys seems has no idea about CLASS BALANCE. Please do not try to argue if you have not experiencing PvP/GWH.