+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post
    Onyxia is not my char, it was a dffs on my main. it's an old screenshot from before Jainus, the best vit dekan to ever play is Onyxia without a doubt for me. You can go drool somewhere else with your 240k hp trash dekan, my alt dekan already had 400k+ lmao
    dude what about you talking? This screen of jin server where was no upg weapons. I not wanna insult you cuz i no have brain like you 15 years old bro, I only showed what i say to Hema and I proved it. 240k hp at jin was awesome hp there was in this time maybe 2 dekans who had more hp than me and also much better gears. Maybe only for u that dekan called Onyxia was best i even not remember that name dude, there was top 1 dekan name ZeroSanity and CloduNine and other dekans Videl and others who was top dekans and fight all time, my dekan after merged jin ran raped all with 500k hp so u can talk. I think on a JIN server without upg I was 1 of the top dekans and all my best guild E2N can say that.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by SIrek View Post
    dude what about you talking? This screen of jin server where was no upg weapons. I not wanna insult you cuz i no have brain like you 15 years old bro, I only showed what i say to Hema and I proved it. 240k hp at jin was awesome hp there was in this time maybe 2 dekans who had more hp than me and also much better gears. Maybe only for u that dekan called Onyxia was best i even not remember that name dude, there was top 1 dekan name ZeroSanity and CloduNine and other dekans Videl and others who was top dekans and fight all time, my dekan after merged jin ran raped all with 500k hp so u can talk. I think on a JIN server without upg I was 1 of the top dekans and all my best guild E2N can say that.
    I remember Onyxia dekan was one of the best dekans at jinus after merge while i was play my temp DayWalker and then i gone trade items for buy his 3.0 zhen 61 dd max vit for make my dekan TheGunner and i got 700k hp on it in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    I remember Onyxia dekan was one of the best dekans at jinus after merge while i was play my temp DayWalker and then i gone trade items for buy his 3.0 zhen 61 dd max vit for make my dekan TheGunner and i got 700k hp on it in 2015
    but wai did you buy stimpz acc lmao

where's atzigan banhammer ?

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan1 View Post
    but wai did you buy stimpz acc lmao

where's atzigan banhammer ?
    for realz dis guy

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Watch Revenge ))))))))))))
    ~~I don't follow the meta I create it~~

man that auto attack lag is so annoying