+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mad BeautyKiller aka Hema watch it

Bro don't be mad i just find it in 1 min so i think i have much more screens how you died easy to me or my guild.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Proof. [IMG][/IMG]

what kind of prehistoric screenshot is this, not to mention 95k dffs as fully scrolled dekan with alm is simply just sad.

Commoner
    that was long time ago since 2013 i wish i could had old screenshot of 1 shot shield strike 250k normal to show it to ppl....you post your crap ffs why you no show ss 250k to you while you eat floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post
    what kind of prehistoric screenshot is this, not to mention 95k dffs as fully scrolled dekan with alm is simply just sad.
    sad is that what you say. Crying is free

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    that was long time ago since 2013 i wish i could had old screenshot of 1 shot shield strike 250k normal to show it to ppl....you post your crap ffs why you no show ss 250k to you while you eat floor?
    nonsense is what you wrote and I ridiculed you once again. Earlier you wrote that you do not know who Hema is as everyone wrote to you so ashamed of yourself? that you said you don't know who it is and now suddenly it's you and you got lost? you're poor, you are composing yourself with every single word. Cry more is Free

Quote Originally Posted by SIrek View Post
    sad is that what you say. Crying is free

this is dffs damage you can be proud of, not your trash damage.

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post

God damn RMT bruh

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post

this is dffs damage you can be proud of, not your trash damage.
    dude idk on what char lvl 30 u made it and probably crit scroll but i not care i first time see the name maybe even not on ran server so stfu. Ye low dmg but enough for best temp haha.

dude idk on what char lvl 30 u made it and probably crit scroll but i not care i first time see the name maybe even not on ran server so stfu. Ye low dmg but enough for best temp haha.
    Onyxia is not my char, it was a dffs on my main. it's an old screenshot from before Jainus, the best vit dekan to ever play is Onyxia without a doubt for me. You can go drool somewhere else with your 240k hp trash dekan, my alt dekan already had 400k+ lmao
    ~~I don't follow the meta I create it~~

Commoner
    nonsense is what you wrote and I ridiculed you once again. Earlier you wrote that you do not know who Hema is as everyone wrote to you so ashamed of yourself? that you said you don't know who it is and now suddenly it's you and you got lost? you're poor, you are composing yourself with every single word. Cry more is Free
    dude I'm not logging beauty always and beauty not belong to me mate i sold all my chars and all my extra gear but i still have good friends i log them accs that is all BeautyKiller belong to mayly it's not mine and if I'm on it i wont hidden yes I'm hema here nothing to hidden it but a lot of times Mayly log it and you thinking all it's me lol..