+ Reply to Thread

Do new players still exist?

Hey, I recently got back into this game. I last played around 2012-ish, I'd played for about 5 years before that. I remember that Akhma cave and stuff like that was always full of people, but since I made my new character (half elf, bumblesmybees, might go scout), I literally haven't run into a single player. I'm on Isen. Do new people still play this game? Or does the entire playerbase just consist of old players just hanging out?

i dont know about isen but jainus is still active!

Is jainus just generally more active than isen? If so then maybe I should switch... Sucks though, someone walked up to me today and handed me 20mil crones, sucks to have to leave that behind

I popped into Jainus on a new char today (ThunderLips - dekan). Limestone - 4 toons sitting afk. Montt - nobody sitting around and the odd person wandering about. Akhma - one person riding thru on patrol 2 others outside afk.
    GH - nobody sitting around on kiosk or otherwise, one person wandering to the sundries npc. Hazy - didn't bother going there sinvce nobody cares about the Ruler anumore.

Finally Crafting Studio/fishing hole... Lots of people AFK there with a few kiosks. Most wandering about aimlessly. Makes sense since this game really doesn't have much to offer anymore except in the various arenas - which are mostly access from the FH/Craft studio. Anyplace else seems to be a waste of time for 90% of the folks hanging around here.

That's too bad. Rohan has all these maps but the powers that be don't seem able to really leverage the existing game resources in a creative way - i.e. creating a "Dark Akhma" dungeon that caters to lvl 115+. Used to love the Warehouse for that kind of thing. But I suspect that is something else gathering dust in this game.

Last edited by Sourcerer; 02-17-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    I popped into Jainus on a new char today (ThunderLips - dekan). Limestone - 4 toons sitting afk. Montt - nobody sitting around and the odd person wandering about. Akhma - one person riding thru on patrol 2 others outside afk.
    GH - nobody sitting around on kiosk or otherwise, one person wandering to the sundries npc. Hazy - didn't bother going there sinvce nobody cares about the Ruler anumore.

Finally Crafting Studio/fishing hole... Lots of people AFK there with a few kiosks. Most wandering about aimlessly. Makes sense since this game really doesn't have much to offer anymore except in the various arenas - which are mostly access from the FH/Craft studio. Anyplace else seems to be a waste of time for 90% of the folks hanging around here.

That's too bad. Rohan has all these maps but the powers that be don't seem able to really leverage the existing game resources in a creative way - i.e. creating a "Dark Akhma" dungeon that caters to lvl 115+. Used to love the Warehouse for that kind of thing. But I suspect that is something else gathering dust in this game.

Try mirror dungeons/abyss maps they filled with people. playerbase mostly high lvls/veterans. As a noob, it's a lonely road....

Quote Originally Posted by siddepit View Post
    Is jainus just generally more active than isen? If so then maybe I should switch... Sucks though, someone walked up to me today and handed me 20mil crones, sucks to have to leave that behind
    Ye u definitely should move to Jainus and 20kk are peanuts x)
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Dekan is so boring to solo up on ...

One thing I do notice is that the latest Rohan client totally trashes my web browser (Brave - Chrome based). No problem with firefox tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Dekan is so boring to solo up on ...

One thing I do notice is that the latest Rohan client totally trashes my web browser (Brave - Chrome based). No problem with firefox tho.
    eat xp pouch so you lvl 101, then no more gap with lvl 115+50s. add ur 101 to your farm party in mirror dungeon, pop solo + pt scroll and seal during event. you can be lvl 115 in like a day. Ofcourse that doesn't go up for new players with a farm army they usually do power arena to get 115+20 ish.

Nothing new with Rohan, coz it's a waste...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

I'm a new player, I started playing yesterday