I don't really post suggestions unless I think they will affect the experience of the game.

1.Could you guys relocated those 5 icons on the left(party search, couple...), like put it next to the pet image whatsoever, because it was so annoying when you're hunting with monsters. I meant its fine with those strong defense like knight, but in most cases, class like mage...they need to run for a range to attack, everytime when you try time run to the left side, you will certainly press those party search and cardboard game pop-up. then you will die for sure for bunch of monsters chasing you.

2. Can you guys make a split-window(i don't know how it called), however, what i meant is when monster dropped more than 2 items, you'll be able to select which items you wanna pick up.

Btw, I hope u guys can also make a suggestion section for players, good ideas will always made the game better.

Thanks to you guys...My suggestion might be a small thing..but I really appreciated if these suggestions will be taken. Thanks again...