+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Suggestion

Game Suggestion

I don't really post suggestions unless I think they will affect the experience of the game.

1.Could you guys relocated those 5 icons on the left(party search, couple...), like put it next to the pet image whatsoever, because it was so annoying when you're hunting with monsters. I meant its fine with those strong defense like knight, but in most cases, class like mage...they need to run for a range to attack, everytime when you try time run to the left side, you will certainly press those party search and cardboard game pop-up. then you will die for sure for bunch of monsters chasing you.

2. Can you guys make a split-window(i don't know how it called), however, what i meant is when monster dropped more than 2 items, you'll be able to select which items you wanna pick up.

Btw, I hope u guys can also make a suggestion section for players, good ideas will always made the game better.

Thanks to you guys...My suggestion might be a small thing..but I really appreciated if these suggestions will be taken. Thanks again...

Really appreciate your suggestion, so I want to give suggestion too
    PLEASE MOVE SOME DUNGEON NPC FROM ELIM, IT'S TOO CROWDED ESPECIALLY SINCE NEW NPC LIKE LORO AND YULSON ARE ALSO IN ELIM, THANKS

Hello Shiltizens!

We, unfortunately, cannot disclose any future updates about the game but we will take gladly your suggestions.
    Rest assured that it will be discussed with the team. Should we have updates pertaining to your inquiry, we will surely post it on the Forum <3

Please, keep enjoying the game, stay home and stay calm.

Ps. Remember to wash your hands regularly and say Hi as Wakandians! Protect yourselves!

Love Seal! ^ ^
    Seal B.O.D. Team

[/COLOR]