+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That's ridiculous.

party bridge is illegal because it's classified as "bug abuse" ,
    you can be ban for abusing the bug in the game

Read the explanation before you comment..

@cdseal8 I was responding to @workzz not this thread

This Policy is completly a joke. it just......MEANINGLESS. You....SEAL publisher, you better call the Developer to fix the Luck BUG OR...try to send our suggestion about the PvP balance.
    HOW BROKEN THE BALANCE IS ? i have 6k++ Def (4k + 2k buff) and then i got hit with 39K damage and DIE. that's mean.....if i have more HP remaining, it will hit more than 39k. WHO DID THIS ? I BET ASSASIN DP DID IT. YES, THE HM HF IS ON, BUT CMON MAN.......im using EIN SET.

i wish you can send this message to the DEVS :
    STOP TREATING JESTER AND THEIR 2nd CLASS AS YOUR GOLDEN CHILD. FOR GOD SHAKE !!! STOP THIS SH1T.

Sorry for the hate. i just on my limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    This Policy is completly a joke. it just......MEANINGLESS. You....SEAL publisher, you better call the Developer to fix the Luck BUG OR...try to send our suggestion about the PvP balance.
    HOW BROKEN THE BALANCE IS ? i have 6k++ Def (4k + 2k buff) and then i got hit with 39K damage and DIE. that's mean.....if i have more HP remaining, it will hit more than 39k. WHO DID THIS ? I BET ASSASIN DP DID IT. YES, THE HM HF IS ON, BUT CMON MAN.......im using EIN SET.

i wish you can send this message to the DEVS :
    STOP TREATING JESTER AND THEIR 2nd CLASS AS YOUR GOLDEN CHILD. FOR GOD SHAKE !!! STOP THIS SH1T.

Sorry for the hate. i just on my limit.
    I agree with you bro, about luck bug is so annoying. But, i need to tell you my opinion bout ur case, i think DP (Deadly Poison) has nothing to do with your defense, it's all about your DDI, and the skill is giving you 36% chance to 1 hit enemy if enemy DDI is below like 85% (depend on "the asasin" ODI tho).