+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That's ridiculous.

party bridge is illegal because it's classified as "bug abuse" ,
    you can be ban for abusing the bug in the game

Read the explanation before you comment..

@cdseal8 I was responding to @workzz not this thread

This Policy is completly a joke. it just......MEANINGLESS. You....SEAL publisher, you better call the Developer to fix the Luck BUG OR...try to send our suggestion about the PvP balance.
    HOW BROKEN THE BALANCE IS ? i have 6k++ Def (4k + 2k buff) and then i got hit with 39K damage and DIE. that's mean.....if i have more HP remaining, it will hit more than 39k. WHO DID THIS ? I BET ASSASIN DP DID IT. YES, THE HM HF IS ON, BUT CMON MAN.......im using EIN SET.

i wish you can send this message to the DEVS :
    STOP TREATING JESTER AND THEIR 2nd CLASS AS YOUR GOLDEN CHILD. FOR GOD SHAKE !!! STOP THIS SH1T.

Sorry for the hate. i just on my limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    This Policy is completly a joke. it just......MEANINGLESS. You....SEAL publisher, you better call the Developer to fix the Luck BUG OR...try to send our suggestion about the PvP balance.
    HOW BROKEN THE BALANCE IS ? i have 6k++ Def (4k + 2k buff) and then i got hit with 39K damage and DIE. that's mean.....if i have more HP remaining, it will hit more than 39k. WHO DID THIS ? I BET ASSASIN DP DID IT. YES, THE HM HF IS ON, BUT CMON MAN.......im using EIN SET.

i wish you can send this message to the DEVS :
    STOP TREATING JESTER AND THEIR 2nd CLASS AS YOUR GOLDEN CHILD. FOR GOD SHAKE !!! STOP THIS SH1T.

Sorry for the hate. i just on my limit.
    I agree with you bro, about luck bug is so annoying. But, i need to tell you my opinion bout ur case, i think DP (Deadly Poison) has nothing to do with your defense, it's all about your DDI, and the skill is giving you 36% chance to 1 hit enemy if enemy DDI is below like 85% (depend on "the asasin" ODI tho).

Hello Shiltizens!

Please take into account that the GM team always check all the information before taking action and according to our new banning policies, we do not allow any mechanism that takes advantage of the game. Please always check our ban policies.

We kindly ask for your patience, conscience, and gratitude. Our team is doing the best in order to give the best solutions for our players.

Please, keep enjoying the game, stay home and stay calm.

Love Seal! ^ ^
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Shiltizens!

Please take into account that the GM team always check all the information before taking action and according to our new banning policies, we do not allow any mechanism that takes advantage of the game. Please always check our ban policies.

We kindly ask for your patience, conscience, and gratitude. Our team is doing the best in order to give the best solutions for our players.

Love Seal! ^ ^
    Seal B.O.D. Team

this is really an issue right now, this kind of response is kinda...... textbook answer, we demand real answer, it's really scary to hunt right now if yall people keep on banning innocent this way.

Quote Originally Posted by halimmm View Post
    i think DP (Deadly Poison) has nothing to do with your defense, it's all about your DDI, and the skill is giving you 36% chance to 1 hit enemy if enemy DDI is below like 85% (depend on "the asasin" ODI tho).
    That's what exactly my point !!!! The Class balance is extremly Broken !!!!!!! 1Hit K.O must not be exist in any game. That's unfair and broken. Assasin neeed NERF, but the Devs. seem don't care. Why ? it's their Golden Child.

and that's not all, Chef, FF, Defender need nerf as well. Those classes posses the strongest "Control Effet" in the game.

Jester, Cook, Knight = Golden Childs. PvP addcit ? go pick between those base Class. "Never ever use another class or you will be bullied by those Golden childs. This advice come from my experience"

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Shiltizens!

Love Seal! ^ ^
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Before you update policies..

It will better if you fix the game..

If you dont want player create new id and and fast level up in candy with help bridge party then you can make this candy map level restrictions!! If player can enter that map, then no reason players hunt in another map.. we are smart people with brain!!

This party bridge.. its not a bug.. its a system .. player use the system you create and then you block id because of bridge party.. FIX your Party System ..

In real life if we have shortcut why we have to go longer route..same like in game too if we can get party with higher level why we have to do party with low level..

If you dont want people use that shortcut , close that shortcut not punish people who use it.. YOU ARE GM DUDE!!
    maybe i will blow up something:
    The reason taking advantage is nonsense.. the main reason you lost income from player because no one but item level 160xg and 200xg from item mall!

Your team isnt doing the best to give best solutions.. your team is giving us scary and uncertain situations.. if we want to make new characters in new id.. i will be 1000 worries that i'll be blocked because of party or create new ids..

CONCLUSION
    Fix candy map
    Fix candy map level requirements
    Fix party bridge
    Fix GM And GM image
    Stop Block players.. if player lost their item.. they wont enter this game again.. and the bad image about this game have "subjective Game Master" will be spread.. this is bad for game marketings..
    So far i know.. many player include me always promote this game.. since GM from last generation are very kind and wanna hear inspiration from player..
    Ban Cheater not ordinary player who wanna get more reward from an Event..
    Because for me .. event = all the things that are happening in a particular situation

So event in seal = special moment to get something in seal

In dinner event you can eat as much as u can
    In dance event you can dance as much as u can
    In seal event you cant do nothing.. sad