+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    please, tell me how to log in 5 characters in the same account at the same time lol

????
    can you please tell me which part of my sentence saying you need to on 5 characters from same acc at the same time? I say as long as it's from the same ID, the on time of each char will be accumulated, isn't it clear enough? okay sorry then, let me make it even clearer, YES YOU CAN USE ALL THE CHAR, BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME. IF CHAR A = 50H LOGIN, CHAR B = 100H LOGIN TOTAL = 150 H LOGIN.
    buy 5 pc/laptop

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hi Luke! The time can be cumulative between all the characters of the account as previous events.

Regards,

Seal B.O.D Team
    Blessed Pink, and Equipment for non-cash player to catching up with cash player??

Hi Mozzarela! If you have any suggestions for the future playtime events we are always open to hear what you would like to see ^^

Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team
    excuse me, how i can make suggestions thing for interesting playtime event ? i mean a some pets would be good as reward for playtime events, like kitsune egg or valkyrie eggs maybe, or dyard pets race, it really helps the new players i think.

Hi Mozzarela! If you have any suggestions for the future playtime events we are always open to hear what you would like to see ^^

Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team
    pls fix the christmas event, it was ended but i still received the chest on my mall bank that so annoyed me

when will the prize be given? I've logged in for more than 50 hours but I haven't gotten the prize yet.