+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

[Event] January Playtime

Greetings Shiltzians!

This winter, we had prepared a new playtime Event with amazing prizes!

In order to participate, you just need to show how much you love this game and stay connected as long as you can in Seal Online!

At the end of this event, players who had accomplished the number of hours required will receive amazing prizes!

The best part is that the prizes are cumulative, so, more hours you stay connected, more and better prizes you will get!

This event will be available from January 28th to February 10th 23:59:59 PST

Enjoy!

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team

"can i participate this event with 5 of my characters(1 main account)? or its only 1 char that have longest online duration can receive the rewards?"

based from previous experience, I can say, "yes you can" as long as you're connected on the game, no matter you're active or afk, as long as they're character from same ID, it'll be cumulative counted

to the GMs,
    BUT MORE IMPORTANT THING IS, HOW LONG THE DURATION OF THIS EVENT??

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    "can i participate this event with 5 of my characters(1 main account)? or its only 1 char that have longest online duration can receive the rewards?"

based from previous experience, I can say, "yes you can" as long as you're connected on the game, no matter you're active or afk, as long as they're character from same ID, it'll be cumulative counted

to the GMs,
    BUT MORE IMPORTANT THING IS, HOW LONG THE DURATION OF THIS EVENT??

please, tell me how to log in 5 characters in the same account at the same time lol

all the prizes are cash items, so it doesn't matter which character, as long as the same account will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    please, tell me how to log in 5 characters in the same account at the same time lol

all the prizes are cash items, so it doesn't matter which character, as long as the same account will be fine
    Hi Luke! The time can be cumulative between all the characters of the account as previous events.

Regards,

Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hi Luke! The time can be cumulative between all the characters of the account as previous events.

Regards,

Seal B.O.D Team
    Blessed Pink, and Equipment for non-cash player to catching up with cash player??

????
    can you please tell me which part of my sentence saying you need to on 5 characters from same acc at the same time? I say as long as it's from the same ID, the on time of each char will be accumulated, isn't it clear enough? okay sorry then, let me make it even clearer, YES YOU CAN USE ALL THE CHAR, BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME. IF CHAR A = 50H LOGIN, CHAR B = 100H LOGIN TOTAL = 150 H LOGIN.

????
    can you please tell me which part of my sentence saying you need to on 5 characters from same acc at the same time? I say as long as it's from the same ID, the on time of each char will be accumulated, isn't it clear enough? okay sorry then, let me make it even clearer, YES YOU CAN USE ALL THE CHAR, BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME. IF CHAR A = 50H LOGIN, CHAR B = 100H LOGIN TOTAL = 150 H LOGIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post

????
    buy 5 pc/laptop

the prizes are a bit... lol use@#%s... sry ..... just my opinion even tough free..

Quote Originally Posted by mozzarela View Post
    the prizes are a bit... lol use@#%s... sry ..... just my opinion even tough free..
    Hi Mozzarela! If you have any suggestions for the future playtime events we are always open to hear what you would like to see ^^

Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team