+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantix View Post
    Radzias = Lunas, right?

It's okay, I understand...all enemies across all platforms naturally say bad things about each other.

I guess you're just jealous of anyone better than you, but know this:
    I've charged more RPs than anyone ever has, or ever will.

As always, if you have any credence at all in the number of pugnacious claims you make, just send a ticket to support. (But I think you prefer to persevere with your contentious ways, stopping at nothing to try to besmirch me somehow)

The truth will always prevail.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoW...BBekA/featured

No further input from me.
    Let's have fun and enjoy the game. Take care guys.
    so it was not you with duped buglar shield ?if you had duped item on guard then on other chars for sure too.
    And just becouse you rmt items thats not make you OP.... you dont even know how to use skills. When you tried to kill me on Lunas you died to own rear cuz you are so dumb that you dont know rear hit you back if some1 use reflect.... You are as good as hector in pvp xD ranger ulti + stun + silence on reflect and die to mobs....

and pls why should i be jealous ? for what ? you bought items i dont need becouse i got better items... all my chars in max sets + at last authority chakra so pff...

Truth is snipers is my apprentice because someone had to take over as the most annoyingly OP person in the game after I left.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Truth is snipers is my apprentice because someone had to take over as the most annoyingly OP person in the game after I left.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    so it was not you with duped buglar shield ?if you had duped item on guard then on other chars for sure too.
    And just becouse you rmt items thats not make you OP.... you dont even know how to use skills. When you tried to kill me on Lunas you died to own rear cuz you are so dumb that you dont know rear hit you back if some1 use reflect.... You are as good as hector in pvp xD ranger ulti + stun + silence on reflect and die to mobs....

and pls why should i be jealous ? for what ? you bought items i don't need because i got better items... all my chars in max sets + at last authority chakra so pff...
    Respect for you simon, radek, floris and all farmers who build them op and max of max without spend thousands of $ RMT for brag as a god and he is nothing

When were you op sunnyangel?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac34 View Post
    When were you op sunnyangel?
    when was in ur bed =)
    Last edited by Mytt3; 04-21-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    MyttzoreN ~ Warlock & best egirls hunter ingame.

Retributive