+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    (Jainus) 2019 = Salve - Dragon Sage (second best sage in the server when there were about 15 active players)
    (Jainus) 2019-2020 = Verde - Avenger (Best dhan in the server of 10 active players)
    I just added what you forgot to mention and in the rest of the years you may be right.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Lol who care on pa dmg.. Who care on pa in general?.. Make set for year.. Then they come with new stones to **** us all LOL.....useless anyway to fight with pa badges... Cya

Quote Originally Posted by lucky82 View Post
    Lol who care on pa dmg.. Who care on pa in general?.. Make set for year.. Then they come with new stones to **** us all LOL.....useless anyway to fight with pa badges... Cya
    Ok so this was my damage today outside of PA (Selfbuffed + scrolls)

Seriously RIP CapOink lmao
    Last edited by snipers334; 01-26-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Your dmg is pathetic dude on stacked storm + ulti you do 500k+38 if Cap pop ulti you will be like a cherish the mosquito who hits 20k crit on naked chars, good for showing of yourself how small of a factor you are.
    Indeed when God created the creation he decreed for Himself, 'Indeed My Mercy prevails over My Anger'
    ~The Last Prophete

Quote Originally Posted by HunterXGing View Post
    Your dmg is pathetic dude on stacked storm + ulti you do 500k+38 if Cap pop ulti you will be like a cherish the mosquito who hits 20k crit on naked chars, good for showing of yourself how small of a factor you are.
    All I see is me posting screens of people getting 1-shot all you can do is talk trash that doesn't make sense. I probably shotta'ed you(r) as(s) well lmao, sorry I'm too good at this game.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Last prophete? How about you learn your place below me, your god

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Last prophete? How about you learn your place below me, your god
    Look at this ****

You seem to be the only person who gets it lol

Sage > Temp

Anyway...

Verde > all

(Today in PA = 1 DPP CapMarvel lol)

im always right.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

There is only 1 God and you compared to him are not even mud on the street, the only thing you can shota is yourself irl, you are so pathetic you can’t harm a fly, go comeup with some real arguments don’t just bark all around behind your sceen, didn’t your parents educate you or are you just an error of the nature ?

There is only 1 God and you compared to him are not even mud on the street, the only thing you can shota is yourself irl, you are so pathetic you can’t harm a fly, go comeup with some real arguments don’t just bark all around behind your sceen, didn’t your parents educate you or are you just an error of the nature ?
    This is you Alor:

Looks like E2N made the leash too long lmfao
    Last edited by snipers334; 01-27-2020 at 02:06 AM.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

is E2N now on Jainus ?
    EternalTemplar