+ Reply to Thread

No love for warior ??

Warior :
    - Hard nerf for Double slash and Deadly slash (No more extra slash + increse CD) only increasing % to 1900%(double slash) and 2100%(Deadly slash). FCK!!
    - Max skill only increase duration not the function. WTF ?
    - no change for iron blood. useless for PvP

Berserker :
    - No more life steal. FCK YOU DEVS !!
    - The increasing max skill is only for Duration no change for buff effect. (e.g:Retaliate) WTF man ? WTF WTF ?
    - radiant atk before revamped : +100%(Lvl10), after revamped : 110%(Lvl15) WTF ?
    - No difference after all. But yeah, get worse i think

Swordmaster :
    - Revamped "Torpedo Slash"(Replacing stun effect with Explosion effect). SM BEST SKILL IS BASICALLY DELETED. RIP STUN. RIP SM
    - Revamped "Windbreak"(40% chance to auto reset SD, Vampire, Blade waltz) is useless as sh1t. whats the point of auto reset if all nuking skill CD is incresed ? (you need to spam those skill but the CD is increased) e.g : Vampire before revamped : 5sec CD, after revamped : 6-7sec.
    -Sword Dance before revamped : 2770% (Lvl10), After revamped 2770%(Lvl20). is this a joke ?

Conclusion : Warior rebalance is the worst between all class. All class get buffed so hard, but warior get nerfed so hard. Very Very Dissappointment.

Pls bring back the old skill trait and function for warrior.
    Last edited by mekaku; 01-17-2020 at 02:40 PM.

crit berserker no out, skill combo master + secret combo no effect

They don't explain all the change lol what a "good" official information...
    RIP warrior back to classic (gambler is no 1)

Goodbye warrior i use zerk cause the lifesteal for me is important, and then right now the lifesteal has gone

i feel you guys, warior main here. the Developer want to wiped out the warior poppulation in shiltz and they know exactly how to do that. But hey, atleast they did it with beautiful way.
    unbelievable, right ? most of the BIG WHALE is spending so much for berseker equipment and then it got nerfed so hard. I just can't imagine how upset those guys.
    Warior FUN FACT :
    - Designed to be bully in PvP(again)
    - Abandoned class
    - Templar combo > Berserk combo. LOL
    THX for bringing back the Classic warior, stupid DEVS.
    Last edited by mekaku; 01-17-2020 at 02:53 PM.

"Berseker" still alive, but "Swordmaster" is a "Dead Class" right now. No stun, No debuff, not good for both PvE and PvP. What exactly SwordMaster role in this game ? a walking Punching BAG ? bcuz seriously, the vampire skill make SwordMaster like a walking punching bag.

yeah i know "Defender" is a walking punching bag too, but with PROPER SKILL !! Decent damage, BEST Defend, Good Stun effect, HEAL, Return Damage x2. This punching bag is deadly, BUT Swordmaster ? VERY UGLY PUNCHING BAG. Sad but true.

For all the respect, Just remove SwordMaster from the game. Useless Class !! i'll aprreciate if GM/Staff can send this message to the Idiot Developers.