+ Reply to Thread

Some suggestions for the new year and improvements

That's just how I came back to Rohan after a few years, I bought a character and already geared it (it's a scout with 2.0 bow and abyss set). And while we farm in CM1 a ranger came and turned pink bedside getting my venge, this is a big problem and alternatives can be found for it! for 300k crone you can get to the spot where you got the venge from a 'enemy' and that player can no longer farming so he can just give up this banal game with players who take advantage of these unmeasured mistakes.
    Please take action for this bug that spoils population growth in this game!

Dont worry bro, they never considered the advice of the players and especially the bug fixes in the game. Happy new year!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

It is not a bug, the game is pvp oriented «*vengence is always an option*» remember ?
    Also instead of complaining , try buffing Murderer so he can’t venge you but still i guess if that’s a ranger he wont bother running over your place again and again.
    Indeed when God created the creation he decreed for Himself, 'Indeed My Mercy prevails over My Anger'
    ~The Last Prophete

Quote Originally Posted by HunterXGing View Post
    It is not a bug, the game is pvp oriented «*vengence is always an option*» remember ?
    Also instead of complaining , try buffing Murderer so he can’t venge you but still i guess if that’s a ranger he wont bother running over your place again and again.
    PvP game? do not make me laugh, in recent years I have not seen anything other than Pk, players don't even know what Pvp means, just don't say that it is a pvp oriented game...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.