+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Event] Santa's Christmas Gifts

Shiltizens! ✨⛄

The time has come and Christmas Day is around the corner

Santa did not forget his beloved Shiltizens but only the true Shiltizens will able to obtain the most precious gifts.

Get Ready for Christmas and check out what this Season brings you!

Special prizes will be given to those who will join us every day
    Rascal Krampus can be found in Crude Mountain!

But Everyone can receive love from Santa!

Crude Mountain is now filled with Santa’s Monsters, which you can obtain the needed items from!

And starting Christmas, only for a couple of days, you will be able to get a Rudolph’s Hat Advance by only talking to the NPC Christmas Gift which will be located next to the Main Christmas trees in every city!

For this, you will need a Santa’s coupon that will be sent to every Players’ Cash Bank on December 25th until the 27th.

🎄 Santa’s Christmas Gifts event will be available until January 28th!

** Rudolph’s Hat Advance it is not tradeable
    ** This item will be given in clean state (normal +0)

Everybody is welcome!

We would like to wish a Happy Christmas to all!

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team

why i dont get any discarded christmas chest as daily reward, i've check it in item bank, maiil, and everything, there's nothing other thain daily reward like on the calendar, can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by echoesid View Post
    why i dont get any discarded christmas chest as daily reward, i've check it in item bank, maiil, and everything, there's nothing other thain daily reward like on the calendar, can you help me?
    Hello! Please send a ticket to our Support Platform and one of our GMs will assist you with this issue.

-Seal BOD Team-

I only get it once from the first day, after the 2nd day, all of my account never get any of it

double account exposed XD

Dear Shiltizens,

We apologize for this inconvenience. Please know that the issue is fixed now.

-Seal BOD Team-

rudolph can refine to xg? i try to refine from normal to xg , buf rudolph can't use suport item to make 100% success at refine , just stuck at 50% or 65% if u use artisan. its bug? or something?

Quote Originally Posted by momonZ View Post
    rudolph can refine to xg? i try to refine from normal to xg , buf rudolph can't use suport item to make 100% success at refine , just stuck at 50% or 65% if u use artisan. its bug? or something?
    my rudolph already change to bloody tears cause im think its bug, im success refine from normal to G and DG with 65% success rate and full suport catalist item , but at refine DG to XG like before im refine with 65% rate , its fail
    i hope gamemaster can refund my rudolph

Phá»ng bô xe máy lÃ* tai nạn rất thÆ°á»ng gặp. Do không được xá»* trÃ* đúng ngay từ đầu nên có nhiá»u bệnh nhân phá»ng bô xe máy bị hoại tá»* da phải mổ cắt lá»c ghép da http://www.kemtriseo.com/cach-so-cuu-tri-bong-bo-khoi-lap-tuc.html

Quote Originally Posted by gumon666 View Post
    my rudolph already change to bloody tears cause im think its bug, im success refine from normal to G and DG with 65% success rate and full suport catalist item , but at refine DG to XG like before im refine with 65% rate , its fail
    i hope gamemaster can refund my rudolph

I just fail to refine it to dg this morning.. and then I see your comment....#Refundmyrudoph