+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Berserk cannot be stolen IIRC.
    yup zerk/evolve buffs can't be stolen, nor can intel buff from dragon sage. you can however steal Power Heavy Armor (Fixation in the past) or guard's Crazy Swing (blue swirl) which is pretty useless but quite funny

Berserk cannot be stolen IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post
    yup zerk/evolve buffs can't be stolen, nor can intel buff from dragon sage. you can however steal Power Heavy Armor (Fixation in the past) or guard's Crazy Swing (blue swirl) which is pretty useless but quite funny

Thanks guys, thats what I figured. Could u pls give me suggestions what skills are good to Pillage for a STR Savage? What I could think of right now is Dhan crit % increase, and Dhan Str Buff increase. Can these two be stolen? May I ask for suggestions? Thanks again.
    Last edited by rohanPianist; 02-26-2020 at 07:17 PM.

change your savage to full int and steal templar's blunt mastery and other buffs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

change your savage to full int and steal templar's blunt mastery and other buffs.
    Thanks, I will think about that. May I ask if u have suggestions for str build?

Quote Originally Posted by rohanPianist View Post
    Thanks, I will think about that. May I ask if u have suggestions for str build?
    The thing is that str is literally useless because:

1: Str is inflated melee which is greatly reduced by pdef
    2: While you can steal all the str buffs in the game you can't reliably steal the damage steroids that make guards work.

You need reliable damage (which you get from blunt mastery) and all the crit boosters you can get in the game from all the classes.

The thing is that str is literally useless because:

1: Str is inflated melee which is greatly reduced by pdef
    2: While you can steal all the str buffs in the game you can't reliably steal the damage steroids that make guards work.

You need reliable damage (which you get from blunt mastery) and all the crit boosters you can get in the game from all the classes.
    Thanks, I understand (I just read your comments on a thread about Pure Melee). It's just that if I go INT now, and when I leave while in HK, then stolen buffs expires, the damage vs mobs would be lower as compared to if im on STR. Im just lvl 107, so I have to rely on Str to lvl up. Kindly help me on this concern, my Pillage is lvl 6 now (90% chance), but so far, I HAVE NOT been able to steal ANY skill. I made 4 Level 30 characters, and have been trying to steal from them from time to time. But NO skill was stolen. Should d lvl of d caster and target be close to steal the buffs?
    Last edited by rohanPianist; 03-03-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks, I understand (I just read your comments on a thread about Pure Melee). It's just that if I go INT now, and when I leave while in HK, then stolen buffs expires, the damage vs mobs would be lower as compared to if im on STR. Im just lvl 107, so I have to rely on Str to lvl up. Kindly help me on this concern, my Pillage is lvl 6 now (90% chance), but so far, I HAVE NOT been able to steal ANY skill. I made 4 Level 30 characters, and have been trying to steal from them from time to time. But NO skill was stolen. Should d lvl of d caster and target be close to steal the buffs?
    which buffs have you been trying to steal? Best buff to take if you are STR are:
    1. Sharpen Melee (Scout, gives you 75% damage boost on anything hit in a 5 meter range)
    2. Xbow mastery (Ranger, 70% attackspeed)
    3. Human both str buffs (Guard: 60% +50%)

Stay as str for now and attend the power arena until the end of the season for those exp pouches so you can hit 115 + xyz

I don't know how good a self-buff savage is in endgame content you can probably stay str. Honestly the INT thing is mainly run by people who only pvp with their characters and some specialty pve like boss hunting because of the reasons you specified. Is a savage self buff capable of doing mirror dungeons and more? probably not but maybe a good party support with the heal totem or something.

Stay as str for now and attend the power arena until the end of the season for those exp pouches so you can hit 115 + xyz

I don't know how good a self-buff savage is in endgame content you can probably stay str. Honestly the INT thing is mainly run by people who only pvp with their characters and some specialty pve like boss hunting because of the reasons you specified. Is a savage self buff capable of doing mirror dungeons and more? probably not but maybe a good party support with the heal totem or something.
    fairly accurate, the 60% attackspeed totem lasts 300 sec and cooldown 60 sec so you can have it up permanently, it's a very decent party support. if you top notch gear it, it can solo mirror dungeons, however in abyss maps it's not useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post
    which buffs have you been trying to steal? Best buff to take if you are STR are:
    1. Sharpen Melee (Scout, gives you 75% damage boost on anything hit in a 5 meter range)
    2. Xbow mastery (Ranger, 70% attackspeed)
    3. Human both str buffs (Guard: 60% +50%)

Thanks for this. I missed the Scout Sharp Melee and Ranger Xbow buffs. What I was trying to steal was Dhan + %crit chance, and Dhan STR Buff.
    Last edited by rohanPianist; 03-04-2020 at 06:45 AM.