+ Reply to Thread

I am quite confused with Attack speed values

Hi.

For example , dagger 700 base Atk spd. If I have Berserker, Lvl 6 Berserk Buff, 100% attack speed increase buff, the value becomes 350, Im ok with this, I get it.

But when it becomes level 7, 120%, the value becomes 312. I am not that good in math, I know. Or could there be a bug?

Thanks for replies

I think it is delay value by ms number ... Or sth GMs?!

Could GMs pls explain to us how formula for attack speed is computed? I found this on wiki (100 * Attack Speed)/(Rate + 100), https://rohan.fandom.com/wiki/Game_Mechanics.... but the math still doesnt seem to work out

learn to search on the forums guys! it has been explained before anyway here we go again.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

The numbers you see in Character window is the attack delay. It is the number of milliseconds counted between every two attacks.

Attack Delay = D / (1 + Total Attack Speed Percent)
    Where: D = weapon base attack delay in milliseconds (bow is 1000, dagger is 700, club is 900 etc...)

Scenario 1:
    Dagger D = 700
    Berserk 6 = 100%

Attack Delay = 700 / (1 + 1,00) =350

Y = 350

Scenario 2:
    Dagger D = 700
    Berserk 7 = 120%

Attack Delay = 700 / (1 + 1,20) = 318,18

Y = 318,18

The formula is asymptotic meaning you cannot calculate your attackspeed without considering EVERY percentage wise boost you have (pet, guarder, weapon, buffs etc.)

To make it easier to understand the results of the formula one can take 1000/Y to end up with roughly the amount of attacks/second

at 350 thats 1000/350 = 2,85 attacks/second
    Last edited by snipers334; 12-07-2019 at 06:19 AM.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The numbers you see in Character window is the attack delay. It is the number of milliseconds counted between every two attacks.

Attack Delay = D / (1 + Total Attack Speed Percent)
    Where: D = weapon base attack delay in milliseconds (bow is 1000, dagger is 700, club is 900 etc...)

Scenario 1:
    Dagger D = 700
    Berserk 6 = 100%

Attack Delay = 700 / (1 + 1,00) =350

Y = 350

Scenario 2:
    Dagger D = 700
    Berserk 7 = 120%

Attack Delay = 700 / (1 + 1,20) = 318,18

Y = 318,18

The formula is asymptotic meaning you cannot calculate your attackspeed without considering EVERY percentage wise boost you have (pet, guarder, weapon, buffs etc.)

To make it easier to understand the results of the formula one can take 1000/Y to end up with roughly the amount of attacks/second

at 350 thats 1000/350 = 2,85 attacks/second

Thanks, pls explain what do u mean by 700 / (1 + 1,20) .. what does 1,20 mean?

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    learn to search on the forums guys! it has been explained before anyway here we go again.
    I tried searching for here in forums.. Have you seen what the results would be if u search attack speed here in forums? There searching algorithm in not good

Quote Originally Posted by mamaw04 View Post
    Thanks, pls explain what do u mean by 700 / (1 + 1,20) .. what does 1,20 mean?
    1,2 = 120% in decimal numbers…..which is the AS boost on lvl 7 zerk. you take all your attackspeed boosts and add them together, then write them as a decimal number and put them in the formula..

Quote Originally Posted by mamaw04 View Post
    I tried searching for here in forums.. Have you seen what the results would be if u search attack speed here in forums? There searching algorithm in not good
    that's why you browse topics xD

-Verde-
    -Salve-