"Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    ok loooool
    ****ing ghostdekan noobass

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Thank you for your well thought through and constructive feedback full of revitalising ideas and improvements, I can congratulate you and tell you from my heart, nobody gives a flying ****

PS: You're a sheep just like the rest of rohan who only play the class they see being ''most played or most OP'', Dragon sage has been OP since 2016 and it wasn't untill I introduced my build & playstyle to this game that people started to play them the way they are meant to be played. Guard & savage are both very nice supports in PVE and they deal serious damage in PVP too. Defender is also a great support both in PVP and PVE.

It was an e2n Sage who started showing the power of Sage in pvp, was late 2017 when he made Blue a sage and after that few people had switched. I believe he was the 1st one to use a sage in pvp again after a long time coz when I came back in 2014 no one used it on pvp until the late 2017 when he did before he quit rohan. Then it was you 1 year later who really made it shine and showed its true form and after that everyone wanted to play sage. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    It was an e2n Sage who started showing the power of Sage in pvp, was late 2017 when he made Blue a sage and after that few people had switched. I believe he was the 1st one to use a sage in pvp again after a long time coz when I came back in 2014 no one used it on pvp until the late 2017 when he did before he quit rohan. Then it was you 1 year later who really made it shine and showed its true form and after that everyone wanted to play sage. LOL
    I'm pretty sure (Arthur) blue was ranger and then templar and finally ended up as sage. He went sage eventually before he quit but I don't recall his char to be any good. I used FrozenDragon as sage in late 2016 as PVE farmer together with my guard Snows, I knew it was OP (and have said so here on the forums) but I did not have the appropriate gear to really test it in PVP.

Best char to play now is simplay guard..
    The only char who can wipe anyone anywhere anytime anypt anymap lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky82 View Post
    Best char to play now is simplay guard..
    The only char who can wipe anyone anywhere anytime anypt anymap lol.
    pretty sure 95% of the guards in the server can't do this lol also guards cant farm and are basically aura pets in a party. Sage is all-round the best option for every task you can imagine.

I was talking about pvp cases... I dont see any char can win guard in 1x1 at the moment.

Acuallly if you take sage vs savage (savage only stole temp buff).. Savage make. More dmg..

In general you make a good point about ds becuase his skills 1x1 can do pro dmg.. Altho his zhen counter.

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    true, been there
    EternalTemplar

Not that I'm nagging, but did you play the guard of the PvE that you commented on the demo... In this cap and min requirements for certain places, a bumper and ankle boots as well as the important superior after 10th the Guardiana simply does not inflict any damage, commenting classes with which you are familiar-Dragon Sage and Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by lucky82 View Post
    I was talking about pvp cases... I dont see any char can win guard in 1x1 at the moment.

Acuallly if you take sage vs savage (savage only stole temp buff).. Savage make. More dmg..

In general you make a good point about ds becuase his skills 1x1 can do pro dmg.. Altho his zhen counter.
    Avenger vs. guard
    Warlock vs. guard

Both cases guard should lose if equal gear/skill on each class and 1v1 without help. It's arguable if noir would win, I won most 1v1s with my noir vs. guard back when I played one but it's not enough to say they are definetly stronger.

If you ask me, there's not 1 single best 1v1 class because certain classes hard counter other classes. The whole point of best 1v1 class is also arguable because you're almost never 1v1 in rohan and the whole point of making everything selfbuffed & party auras/buffs is to play as a group vs a group.