+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The most Play Class and why

base on my own survery i find out that dhan is the most play class in game. and Giant and Human the most poor class in game.

Dhan 30%
    Elf 20%
    Dekan 20%
    Halfelf 15%
    Darkelf 5%
    Giant 5%
    Human 5%

Majority chose dhan for its OP skil with low cost, the second class that most play is Elf specially Templar super OP class if you have a end game gear. Dekan are good class also Dragon Sage is the best both farm and PVP but need high coast maintenance and end game gear. Halfelf ranger is OP for PVP just need high coast maintenance, Scout is one of the best Farmer in game both with **** gear or OP gear scout stil the best, Darkelf Warlock is OP if you get end gear, wizard is good for farm, Giant both Savage and berserk are **** class no hope on this class savage is use to be OP before now its ****, Human both Guardian and Defender are ****ty class even with end game gear this class still ****ty. thats all

Thank you for your well thought through and constructive feedback full of revitalising ideas and improvements, I can congratulate you and tell you from my heart, nobody gives a flying ****

PS: You're a sheep just like the rest of rohan who only play the class they see being ''most played or most OP'', Dragon sage has been OP since 2016 and it wasn't untill I introduced my build & playstyle to this game that people started to play them the way they are meant to be played. Guard & savage are both very nice supports in PVE and they deal serious damage in PVP too. Defender is also a great support both in PVP and PVE.
    Last edited by snipers334; 11-30-2019 at 06:11 AM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by KitCat0909 View Post
    Majority chose dhan for its OP skil with low cost, the second class that most play is Elf specially Templar super OP class if you have a end game gear. Dekan are good class also Dragon Sage is the best both farm and PVP but need high coast maintenance and end game gear. Halfelf ranger is OP for PVP just need high coast maintenance, Scout is one of the best Farmer in game both with **** gear or OP gear scout stil the best, Darkelf Warlock is OP if you get end gear, wizard is good for farm, Giant both Savage and berserk are **** class no hope on this class savage is use to be OP before now its ****, Human both Guardian and Defender are ****ty class even with end game gear this class still ****ty. thats all
    OMG Look at all the censored words. Do you kiss your grandma with that mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Thank you for your well thought through and constructive feedback full of revitalising ideas and improvements, I can congratulate you and tell you from my heart, nobody gives a flying ****

PS: You're a sheep just like the rest of rohan who only play the class they see being ''most played or most OP'', Dragon sage has been OP since 2016 and it wasn't untill I introduced my build & playstyle to this game that people started to play them the way they are meant to be played. Guard & savage are both very nice supports in PVE and they deal serious damage in PVP too. Defender is also a great support both in PVP and PVE.
    Dragon sage was not OP in 2016 you need to stop yourself :P

Changes to dekans happened in what mid 2017?

Also no class is cheaper than templar everyone thinks that people pick templars cuz they are OP but its the cheapest class to maintain outside of a vit dekan on 6s.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Dragon sage was not OP in 2016 you need to stop yourself :P

Changes to dekans happened in what mid 2017?

Also no class is cheaper than templar everyone thinks that people pick templars cuz they are OP but its the cheapest class to maintain outside of a vit dekan on 6s.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz66nehuvl8

04-21-2016 - zhen mastery = blunt mastery

I had figured out maybe 2-3 weeks later that blunt scaling << zhen mastery scaling. However I played ranger back then and only used a lower lvl sage to farm, i did not have the ''OP gear'' to play an intel based character.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

LOL introduced my play style Dragon Sage OP LOL

These post LexusGS noobs make me laugh
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    LOL introduced my play style Dragon Sage OP LOL

These post LexusGS noobs make me laugh

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Why do you keep posting screen shots of 1190.38686% exp???? I get it you didn't fight whatsoever I never even seen this noob dekan once in my life
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Why do you keep posting screen shots of 1190.38686% exp???? I get it you didn't fight whatsoever I never even seen this noob dekan once in my life
    Show screen of your VIT dekan/video of your pvp? What HP did you reach, surely must be more than mine since I've never really mained vit dekans.

High XP means I don't die

PS: you did not even read the XP correctly, you absolute monkey
    Last edited by snipers334; 12-03-2019 at 01:07 PM.

-Verde-
    -Salve-