+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Post Dekan Balance Patch Info!

Greetings Rohanians!

Today we bring important news about the balance patch for the Dekan race. The patch will be applied on the 19th of November and will hold a total of 25 reworked buffs & skills!

Below an overview is given of the skills/buffs which will be adjusted. Some key-changes are discussed as well.

The following table will include all skills/buffs that are going to be adjusted. On the right side it will either show: Buff, Nerf, Tweak or Duration Change. On the left side it shows the buff/skill name.

Buff – A skill or buff is increased in power.
    Nerf – A skill or buff is decreased in power.
    Tweak – A skill or buff is neither (really) increased nor (really) decreased in power.
    Duration Change – A change in the duration of the buff.

General Focus:
    Our balance team observed a difference in popularity between Dragon Knight and Dragon sage. Dragon Sage is more popular than Dragon Knight, after a careful analysis we observed the damage of Dragon Knight to be too low, which is why this patch is mainly focused on buffing this class. We also observed Dragon Sage to be able to obtain too much defensive status, which lead us to nerf their defensive abilities.

Cooldowns:
    Some cooldowns were altered but no major changes were applied in this field. However some buffs which used to last a short time, sometimes around 5-10 minutes were altered and now last 120 minutes at level 7. This should make playing a dekan in general more convenient.

Crowd-Control:
    Divide Flow was altered to stun for a shorter duration but in turn the damage is higher, as well as a slightly shorter cooldown. Both Extricate skills have been given a shorter cooldown to be more on-par with the other class skills which have the same crowd-control negating effects.

Damage:
    Many damage buffs were given, to skills such as (double) Forefoot Swing, Dragon’s Tail but also to buffs such as zhen mastery(DK) and forced lock, specifically Dragon Knight’s damage was increased which should make this class able to reach more melee, higher (skill) damage and higher attack speed.

Defence:
    Since Dragon Knight has a pure vitality build, which grants it a lot of HP and makes it hard to kill, the ultimate skill Elderblood Awaken was nerfed. For Dragon Sage the physical and magical defence can reach very high status and therefore the Reverse Scale ultimate skill was nerfed, also the HP on evolve was slightly lowered for Dragon Sage.

AOE (Area Of Effect):
    The cooldown of Zhen Counter was lowered as well of the cooldown of Divide Flow. These two skills are the main AOE skills for dragon knight and they should benefit from these buffs while farming/killing monsters. Dragon Sage splitter was nerfed and is now on-par with all the other AOE buffs from other classes.

We will continue working on balancing the other class(es) to improve this game and enhance the gaming experience for all players. We will soon have more news about the other classes!

More Power & Love Rohan!

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud & R.O.H.A.N. Balance Team-

can u pls put the old values and new values, and place them side by side, so we can see the changes easier?

Quote Originally Posted by mamaw04 View Post
    can u pls put the old values and new values, and place them side by side, so we can see the changes easier?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...807#post367807

So Can I DFFS people again?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

25% more ffs damage
    2% more hp damage
    900% vit crit boost
    2% more hp on the dffs damage

only thing is that sage is still broke as fuuuuuuuuuuu

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    25% more ffs damage
    2% more hp damage
    900% vit crit boost
    2% more hp on the dffs damage

only thing is that sage is still broke as fuuuuuuuuuuu
    Don't forget 150+70% attackspeed steroid whilst already having 40+38+30+15 AS from gear

Intel/Ma/Me conversion on sage/temp is broken but hey, can't change that lmao.

anyway, you think sage/temp is broken but you've seen my monster avenger? 1 DPP max temps
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

1 shot, without charging SA (you can see it at 11 seconds, he i only DPP him)
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-