+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

InsideOut & Verde Vs. Equal2Bacon (PVP Movie)

Enjoy
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

wHat BlAcK MAgiK iS THiS?

oh yea, rip headphone users, just saying

-Verde-
    -Salve-

way i dont see insideout and verde vs e2n ? i seen 2 party vs CapMarvel and Kuiper (total 2 players) vs 2 partys full suports ranger for ulty full scrols full gild bufs its reality not serios ,another video show how pk hk`s its reality op respect lol,another video see again hk`s and attak templar who is on pvp from hide,btw i can show pic ween the same templar stay in batlefield arena and thes noob verde dhan scared to leave sz ,just chenge the spot to obtain duble loop,may be bocz widout if +full scrols is just shuta dhan ,i remember verry good ,how ween coming CapMarvel thes dhan dont coming to attak hk`s anymore ween have veng to member from hk party ...way is too scared thes dhan....reality idk .ween i play dhan crash and burn thes massimas guild

Dream is free Snipers334 you will be perna noob for ever

Quote Originally Posted by Goshogp View Post
    way i dont see insideout and verde vs e2n ? i seen 2 party vs CapMarvel and Kuiper (total 2 players) vs 2 partys full suports ranger for ulty full scrols full gild bufs its reality not serios ,another video show how pk hk`s its reality op respect lol,another video see again hk`s and attak templar who is on pvp from hide,btw i can show pic ween the same templar stay in batlefield arena and thes noob verde dhan scared to leave sz ,just chenge the spot to obtain duble loop,may be bocz widout if +full scrols is just shuta dhan ,i remember verry good ,how ween coming CapMarvel thes dhan dont coming to attak hk`s anymore ween have veng to member from hk party ...way is too scared thes dhan....reality idk .ween i play dhan crash and burn thes massimas guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshogp View Post
    Dream is free Snipers334 you will be perna noob for ever
    I advice you to finish primary school, maybe then we can have a conversation. As for the not-completely-retarded-english-part I did understand, it's: InsideOut + 1 Rumir (noise) + 1 priest (xLuna) vs 2 temps (Kuiper & CapMarvel) 2 priests (Anda & Rasta) 2 rumirs (looploop & strongpretty) and they all get absolutely obliterated by 1 DPS char even through lvl 7 obligation.

You keep oinking lil piggie E2N is complete trash and everyone but E2N knows this lmfao (honestly even people inside E2N and your ally think you guys are complete trash lmfaoooo)

-Verde-
    -Salve-

InsideOut aent Salve?
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Dmg so high that even bitrate is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    InsideOut aent Salve?
    It's not my character but all the footage in the video is me playing, I'm the god of rohan.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It's not my character but all the footage in the video is me playing, I'm the god of rohan.
    Maybe you mean god of Rohan Blood Feud that's because there are few in the number of idiots who pay to play and the number is very small of those with full ****y max **** (I say this since I saw with my eyes following integration into Jainus), but I don't advertise other servers anymore at risk of getting banned considering that I was already banned once for a week. I can only say that on other servers you would not be so brave, that the money would not help you anymore and not even 100 years old in Rohan.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.