+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Maybe you mean god of Rohan Blood Feud that's because there are few in the number of idiots who pay to play and the number is very small of those with full ****y max **** (I say this since I saw with my eyes following integration into Jainus), but I don't advertise other servers anymore at risk of getting banned considering that I was already banned once for a week. I can only say that on other servers you would not be so brave, that the money would not help you anymore and not even 100 years old in Rohan.
    I ruled XorRohan lmao, your point lmfao? also I don't spend $ I maintain my characters solely on crone/ecash base. I'm just that good
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

  2. #12
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I ruled XorRohan lmao, your point lmfao? also I don't spend $ I maintain my characters solely on crone/ecash base. I'm just that good
    Not even a small child can believe what you say brother, I know very well how the system of this game is and without donations you couldn't get with those things even if you say that you have been playing since the beginning of the game. What is clear is seen even in your videos, lack of players says lack of war, lack of fun and the great lack of players. I do not see anything fun to have everything to the maximum and do them all in 2-3 hits, it is obvious that they have no chance against what you have, not what you are.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  3. #13
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    788
    As this player from Jainus said:
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Not even a small child can believe what you say brother, I know very well how the system of this game is and without donations you couldn't get with those things even if you say that you have been playing since the beginning of the game. What is clear is seen even in your videos, lack of players says lack of war, lack of fun and the great lack of players. I do not see anything fun to have everything to the maximum and do them all in 2-3 hits, it is obvious that they have no chance against what you have, not what you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    As this player from Jainus said:
    You know, your problem is that because you're an idiot you assume that everyone else is one too. You can't comprehend how basic economy works (which is all you really need to get rich in this game). The fact that you're quoting HEMA, who just RMT buys whatever he needs shows enough. Yes I've charged in this game but only with money already belonging to this game if you get what I mean which leaves me at a netto zero balance or in my case at a netto quite positive balance lmao.


    This is not even my main account, this is my side-ecash (today) saved up for a good sale on just my dhan.


    Here are my crones, also on my alt, this is a fraction of the total amount of crones I have spread over many many chars.

    I am truly a god in this game, skill wise, gear wise and money wise

    so you can go back to your little Pserver and suck d1ck there lmao, I'll continue to rule my empire on the official server. I've already done my Pserver ruling time back when XorRohan was epic.
    Last edited by snipers334; 11-13-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

  5. #15
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    788
    If you don't donate I wonder why the 45 RPs are, just what you contradicted yourself...
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    also I don't spend $
    And this is clear that you show me your budget acquired in years of wasted time and money with Rbf. I don't know who you were in Xor but you certainly weren't the best because you can't prove it. My question is what will help you all that you have gathered if you have no more to play with?
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    If you don't donate I wonder why the 45 RPs are, just what you contradicted yourself... And this is clear that you show me your budget acquired in years of wasted time and money with Rbf. I don't know who you were in Xor but you certainly weren't the best because you can't prove it. My question is what will help you all that you have gathered if you have no more to play with?
    You can't even read can you XD? but I'm not gonna elaborate more on this lmao, I'm not retarded like you to say stuff on here which is illegal and get myself banned. This ecash was made in 2-3 months lol idk why you talk about years, I spend years selling items/chars but that's not displayed in my ecash lmfao

    I actually have a PVP video of my 113 lvl templar with dual magic/melee stat club and IPV +10 rings from Xor wacking everything down ))))))))))))))))
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

  7. #17
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    788
    I saw on private wars of 5 party vs 5 party and a lot of people, here what to see a lot of years in the back accompanied by monetary to make a video where 3-4 players are fighting each other? Nor do I want to answer this question you did with the video, but with this post I ended my discussion with god of rohan without players (mister god of mobs).
    Last edited by D4rius; 11-13-2019 at 02:30 PM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I saw on private wars of 5 party vs 5 party and a lot of people, here what to see a lot of years in the back accompanied by monetary to make a video where 3-4 players are fighting each other? Nor do I want to answer this question you did with the video, but with this post I ended my discussion with god of rohan without players (mister god of mobs).
    Good luck, I've played on about 4-5 of them, they all close down after awhile and you lose all the time you put in there, anyway you first need to experience things yourself, you're unable to learn through any other way, just like with isen it took you years, I wonder how many servers you're going to burn through lmfao.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify