+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You owe me an upg dagger for all the teardrops and wines/waters I spent not getting 1 hit. Hows that for paying homage?
    ^^ you did good~!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired


    GM WalkingDead retired


  2. #12
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    769
    Maybe you were the strongest Dekan at the time when this can be achieved and with a lot of work not just paying huge amounts of money, but it's really crying those times.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Maybe you were the strongest Dekan at the time when this can be achieved and with a lot of work not just paying huge amounts of money, but it's really crying those times.
    ^^ I love you - Thank you for be Honest you are now in the lead for the free upgrade
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired


    GM WalkingDead retired


  4. #14
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    ^^ I love you - Thank you for be Honest you are now in the lead for the free upgrade
    Seriously I miss those times when wars were wars and there was really pvp.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  5. #15
    Those days long gone. Now it is all the same people fighting all the same people over and over and over and over .... ZZzzzzzzzz Boring.

  6. #16
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Those days long gone. Now it is all the same people fighting all the same people over and over and over and over .... ZZzzzzzzzz Boring.
    And this is the sad truth with Rbf.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify