+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You owe me an upg dagger for all the teardrops and wines/waters I spent not getting 1 hit. Hows that for paying homage?
    ^^ you did good~!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired


    GM WalkingDead retired


  2. #12
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Maybe you were the strongest Dekan at the time when this can be achieved and with a lot of work not just paying huge amounts of money, but it's really crying those times.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Maybe you were the strongest Dekan at the time when this can be achieved and with a lot of work not just paying huge amounts of money, but it's really crying those times.
    ^^ I love you - Thank you for be Honest you are now in the lead for the free upgrade
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired


    GM WalkingDead retired


  4. #14
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    ^^ I love you - Thank you for be Honest you are now in the lead for the free upgrade
    Seriously I miss those times when wars were wars and there was really pvp.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  5. #15
    Those days long gone. Now it is all the same people fighting all the same people over and over and over and over .... ZZzzzzzzzz Boring.

  6. #16
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Those days long gone. Now it is all the same people fighting all the same people over and over and over and over .... ZZzzzzzzzz Boring.
    And this is the sad truth with Rbf.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  7. #17
    Conscript Jester999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Century Link Field
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    FingFanFoom was one of my biggest fans and openly said I was the best
    Well Josh was nuts on any of his chars so if its true and he really been honest saying youre the best i gotta say chapeau!

    Id really like to see some fraps, id also spread the word, LexusGS is the best vit fishy ever, period.
    (Only if i win the contest obviously :-D )
    Camora
    Superiors

    IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

    WhyMee
    Famous



    I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Those days long gone. Now it is all the same people fighting all the same people over and over and over and over .... ZZzzzzzzzz Boring.
    its not even a fight sadly - its a hunter kit party vs some other party and its over in 2 minutes
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired


    GM WalkingDead retired


  9. #19
    MY Pvps were Different - I only would fight when I was hugely out numbered like me vs 1 1/2 parties - It would be survive the netbind - survive the debuff -survive the silence - Once thats over and you kill the priest, the real fun begins and the ants scatter lol
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired


    GM WalkingDead retired


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Well Josh was nuts on any of his chars so if its true and he really been honest saying youre the best i gotta say chapeau!

    Id really like to see some fraps, id also spread the word, LexusGS is the best vit fishy ever, period.
    (Only if i win the contest obviously :-D )
    One of his friends actually made a fraps using his dekan with 500 vit costume **** forgot this guys name.

    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    MY Pvps were Different - I only would fight when I was hugely out numbered like me vs 1 1/2 parties - It would be survive the netbind - survive the debuff -survive the silence - Once thats over and you kill the priest, the real fun begins and the ants scatter lol
    With a few steps away from the safezone dont forget that :P

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify