+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    @ ady, stop ass licking and go back to pservers :3
    I just wanted that knife to kill with all those who made this game so useless, those who made a wonderful game as it was once in business for them.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Server is dead..
    Both server got 10 pages on em LOL... The end is near.

snipers will respond to you and say "no its not go to fishing to see all the kiosks" LOL ROFLMAO
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

[QUOTE=walkingdeadnyc;368106]snipers will respond to you and say "no its not go to fishing to see all the kiosks

Its wasnt like that before the new update... But after that gm kill the server... After all of us work on sets.. They come with new forge stone that change the server and make all opa set and abyss set useless.....

That was for me the red line.

what new update?

GM WalkingDead retired

Latvala was my snack =)
    hi to whoever still playing this
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    This :

and This:

But I was...
    Your answer was the only answer submitted and while you did praise my strength, you did not answer the question.

The winner must describe in his/her own words how the mighty Latvala changed the game of Rohan and what he meant to pvp

Latvala changed the game at a time when all the most powerful players joined forces to create a zerging environment. Rather than join the zerg, he fought the zerg. He was William Wallace. Never had a single individual fight 2-3 parties by himself and succeed the way that he did. Most people would coward in safe zone against such insurmountable odds. Latvala provided hope to all the players who were not in major guilds that they could make a difference. He innovated and created the 24/7 scrolled and 24/7 Triple Fatal. Never had a GM used so many buffs for fun. Latvala also invented venging in and out of pvp as no other and many have copied since. Also competing versus players who had the best gear with average gear. Many times I went up against upgrades with just a regular zhen
    His pvps went on for hours and created so much fun for all who joined or just watched. There was never a dull moment when he was online. Truly first and last of the great pvper's in the history of Rohan

Before there Wolverine or Deadpool ever hit the theatres I was the first anti hero the people loved to cheer for
    Last edited by walkingdeadnyc; 01-13-2020 at 10:20 AM.

GM WalkingDead retired

Dont be Trump, I wrote smth here on your post which was positive,and i remember you.

Now i dont like it, you are self feeding with compliments , not good mr.trump,not good. Trump always goes, wheres my credit for this ,wheres my credit for that, cmon man, haha go change ur name into I take Credits for the world existing at all.

Come Isen, make lvl 1, leave all that gear u have, RE-LIVE lvling 1-115+50 once, with noob char, noob items, and youll fall for the game again. Dont talk about huge dmg outputs, huge fights and stuff, It will always stay history if you dont REPEAT it again and again.

If you want to make yourself more than just a man, you must become something else entirely, put all your credits behind, thats how u become legend, by proving it time after time
    EternalTemplar

Quote Originally Posted by lucky82 View Post
    Server is dead..
    Both server got 10 pages on em LOL... The end is near.
    the good ol days when you had 30 to 40 pages of EM each days (for both servers)

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan1 View Post
    the good ol days when you had 30 to 40 pages of EM each days (for both servers)
    To much kids and poor ppl who cant use EM, and it became only for p2w users basically, so the crones became the Exchange curency and thats that regarding the EM, not the population of game.

Also, add real money trading, people are buying opaniels abyss upgs and stuff for real cash and EM also got damaged by that way of trading.

so the game is stil alive, still good, still playable and fun, but there is a big gap between common player and p2w players
    EternalTemplar