+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Commoner LaLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Miskolc
    Posts
    151
    Ofc most people here are okay with whaling Rohan, but if you ask anyone else... lol No new player are able to start this game and it's basically dead. Rohan Origin was a ****ty idea and it has nothing to do with a classic restart.

    WoW Classic is succesful, because it brought back the social aspect of MMOs. Rohan was great in this too. Also it was harder to level, there were no bs systems, no stupid daily/weekly ****z, auto bots, dlvled weapons to lvl1, OP weapons, too high max level, etc.

    Rohan 2008-10 with minor updates (like balance and no P2W) would be perfect. But we would need a bunch of players too. It was just fun leveling in Ahkma, etc too. Ofc it will never happen. But the current game is only for whales and it's just sad.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Sorry to contradict but only those that purchased their OP weapons were "balanced" with others that purchased those OP weapons. If you didn't have one, you were royally boned. Before polluting the game with high-priced premium cash shop items the devs had a very good chance of creating and maintaining blalance across all players, not just those that laid down the hundreds of dollars to buy their "balance". But after the cat was let out of the bag, there were now suddenly the "haves" that could play on an even keel with their like-geared peers & "have nots" that could not compete against their OP opponents. Let us all not forget the hundreds of players that simply walked away after YNK crapped all over their hard work in farming and forging the best weapons in the server.

    Fast forward several years of power creep and iterations of upgrades, if you don't have one in your arsenal or transmuted to your arrendal, you might as well pack up and go play some other game.
    I won't deny that the viability of some classes was dependent on those weapons however there were ways in that era to participate and make meaningful impact in pvp without owning an upgrade. Shiny options did exist any of the vit classes (wizzies, fishes, defenders, priests etc.) were viable and dual wielding classes (mainly guardian) were also viable.

    However snipers is right the way the game works now you could use the abyss weapon or the trans opaniel weapon in pvp but obviously having the best of all worlds is what upgs are for. And yeah I miss PA all the f^&*( time which is why I gave up on that life after the 1st season.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    Ofc most people here are okay with whaling Rohan, but if you ask anyone else... lol No new player are able to start this game and it's basically dead. Rohan Origin was a ****ty idea and it has nothing to do with a classic restart.

    WoW Classic is succesful, because it brought back the social aspect of MMOs. Rohan was great in this too. Also it was harder to level, there were no bs systems, no stupid daily/weekly ****z, auto bots, dlvled weapons to lvl1, OP weapons, too high max level, etc.

    Rohan 2008-10 with minor updates (like balance and no P2W) would be perfect. But we would need a bunch of players too. It was just fun leveling in Ahkma, etc too. Ofc it will never happen. But the current game is only for whales and it's just sad.
    That part of the game simply wasnt fun and it was only made fun by having a bunch of people who didnt know what to do. At this point all those pea server folk and most of the old guard know the fastest way to 99 all the spots you can lvl all the tricks its just not fun.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  3. #13
    Just open new sv cap 99 an chimera system only no lower upper just minor dungeon .. PA will best at that sv .. That sv max item +12 only i wish

  4. #14
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by tranhung161161 View Post
    Just open new sv cap 99 an chimera system only no lower upper just minor dungeon .. PA will best at that sv .. That sv max item +12 only i wish
    Not worth a new money laundering....
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tranhung161161 View Post
    Just open new sv cap 99 an chimera system only no lower upper just minor dungeon .. PA will best at that sv .. That sv max item +12 only i wish
    I feel like I experienced that somewhere before.....


    I S E N

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I feel like I experienced that somewhere before.....


    I S E N
    you so smart, teach me please
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    you so smart, teach me please
    Some genius gonna say that isen was lvl 115 wtf wrong with you iceyy blabla bull****

    The isen system was so boring that I quit and sold my **** at lvl 96 because just like all new servers they are only fun for the first month and change. Fact of the matter is that there is nothing to relive we all know how the story is gonna go this game isnt exactly rocket science.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  8. #18
    Around 10.000 Users in 5 private servers.

    Around 500 Users in Original ROHAN.

    Do the math if you are any good company manager, you will open new server and try to lure those 10.000 users back to Original ROHAN.

    Simple as that, more money, more users, more advertising, bigger salaeries in the company, less greed for p2w, everyone will benefit.

    SO MORE PLAYERS = MORE MONEY = MORE ADVERTISING = MORE TALKING = MORE SHARING = MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT F2P , OR LESS PLAYERS = LESS MONEY = P2W GAME CUZ THEY NEED SALARIES

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoslino View Post
    Around 10.000 Users in 5 private servers.

    Around 500 Users in Original ROHAN.

    Do the math if you are any good company manager, you will open new server and try to lure those 10.000 users back to Original ROHAN.

    Simple as that, more money, more users, more advertising, bigger salaeries in the company, less greed for p2w, everyone will benefit.

    SO MORE PLAYERS = MORE MONEY = MORE ADVERTISING = MORE TALKING = MORE SHARING = MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT F2P , OR LESS PLAYERS = LESS MONEY = P2W GAME CUZ THEY NEED SALARIES
    Those pea servers gonna die out like they always do everytime I check up on my gang they on a next one and ask me to play like ima donate for some garbo.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Those pea servers gonna die out like they always do everytime I check up on my gang they on a next one and ask me to play like ima donate for some garbo.
    accurate lmao…..
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify