+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy new player i need help

i download the game and i register and when i login into the game it says invalid password i changed my password on the web and i try again and its says the same so what to do ? help

All I can suggest is try to change it again and making sure you reset it to something you'll remember/know, and waiting about 20 minutes to make sure the change goes through before trying to log into the game. Additionally, you can send a ticket to the GM's by registering your e-mail account (the one used to create your account that's having issues) at http://www.ynkinteractive.com/support and asking them to change it for you due to the fact it seemingly wont let you.

Also, where did you download the game from?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

i download the game from here

Just making sure you didn't torrent it or DL an invalid version or someone's private server where your account doesn't exist. You may want to consider making a whole new account and trying again with that to see if it's your PC/game client or if there's something wrong with the account.

Again, sending a ticket to ynk's support site will also help a lot and probably solve the problem, however it may take a while (up to two days) for them to get back to you.

Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p

i will make new account if that not work ill delete the game and find another thanks

Sorry for the problems, your case is definitely unusual. You may also want to try logging in again now if you haven't recently. I think it's a matter of time for your registration to go through.

i make new account and i loged in to the game thanks man ill go to try it i hope it worth the download

Good to hear, welcome to Rohan.

"myacount111122" user name is different to "Myacount111122"

maybe that's your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    yeh case and number sensitive.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher