+ Reply to Thread

EP and SP is not enough !!

After update today , for jester and knight job,
    the SP and EP its really not enough . specially for jester / knight SP.
    even only take few skill to max, still the SP is not enough to up skill.
    hope The EP or SP increase

for this current situation, u need to think carefully what kind of debuff you want to max, or if you want to have balance debuff (like all kind of debuff lvl 10 not max since you don't have enough SP)

if u still can't decide, just use the build before this upgrade

Well, Korean server increase the SP to 610 and Ep to 410, dunno if BOD will do the same (and after further inquiries, one of the player said that even if you're still level 150, you will get 600+ SP, so you'll get more than 3 SP per level)

i can confirm, the SP is not enough for my gambler,

even if we're NOT pick the jumping dagger skill at all

GM please fix this issue

That's the point of this whole class re-work. You build your own build to suit your play-style. Not be the same as everyone and have every skill maxed out. You need to think carefully and build your skill to your desire.

If they wanted every skill to be maxed out, having this whole class re-work project is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    for this current situation, u need to think carefully what kind of debuff you want to max, or if you want to have balance debuff (like all kind of debuff lvl 10 not max since you don't have enough SP)

if u still can't decide, just use the build before this upgrade

Well, Korean server increase the SP to 610 and Ep to 410, dunno if BOD will do the same (and after further inquiries, one of the player said that even if you're still level 150, you will get 600+ SP, so you'll get more than 3 SP per level)
    yes i also see at korean server playwith, the SP and EP is increase, but duno why bod also not, they should see the problem at korean server and imply at bod also.
    the problem is after max level skill before, the SP point taken is to much, not like 2nd job skill, after max level before , the amound of EP is only 1-3 point,
    i dont know about job knight , but for jester job 1 you can only max 2 skill for hit, and its not get any dual jumping skill or else, like "Wedulgembes2" say, because masquare and random throwing take too many point of SP

forget it, they won't bother to reply to this kind of thread. if it is about their own prosperity then it is another story.
    should i get shocked at this point? they do like it half-assed baked

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    yes i also see at korean server playwith, the SP and EP is increase, but duno why bod also not, they should see the problem at korean server and imply at bod also.
    the problem is after max level skill before, the SP point taken is to much, not like 2nd job skill, after max level before , the amound of EP is only 1-3 point,
    i dont know about job knight , but for jester job 1 you can only max 2 skill for hit, and its not get any dual jumping skill or else, like "Wedulgembes2" say, because masquare and random throwing take too many point of SP
    Like I said before, if you still can't decide what build you want to make for your gambler, just learn the SAME skills before MT (I mean in level, if before level 10, then just take lvl 10 for now, no need to max it)
    same with gambler, you can still learn all your skills like the SAME before the upgrade, you still get bonus 30 EP to max 1 skills you want to max

the problem arise from the update is "wanting too many debuff" that's why the solution is just choose what kind of debuff do you want

and if you can't decide yet, just learn the skills the same way as before the MT

that's my only suggestion for current situation

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Like I said before, if you still can't decide what build you want to make for your gambler, just learn the SAME skills before MT (I mean in level, if before level 10, then just take lvl 10 for now, no need to max it)
    same with gambler, you can still learn all your skills like the SAME before the upgrade, you still get bonus 30 EP to max 1 skills you want to max

the problem arise from the update is "wanting too many debuff" that's why the solution is just choose what kind of debuff do you want

and if you can't decide yet, just learn the skills the same way as before the MT

that's my only suggestion for current situation
    yeah thats one of solution, through, that's mean not get any buff skill,
    what i mean the point consume is to big, solution either:
    1. imply lvl 10+ skill max before to 1-3 point only like 2nd job point now.
    2. increase the SP / EP

but yeah, waiting gm/ developer decision again..