+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Insomnia Event] Halloween Playtime

Greetings Shiltzens!

To celebrate this fall season, we have prepared a new playtime Event with amazing prizes!

In order to participate, you just need to show how much you love Seal Online and stay connected as long as you can!

At the end of this event, players who have accomplished the number of hours required will receive amazing prizes!

The best part is that the prizes are cumulative… This means more prizes for more hours connected ^^

*Event Duration: From October 10th to October 31st

*Rewards will be sent during Maintenance of November 5th

*Only players with level 50 or above will be able to participate

Mechanics:

• It will count the total of hours connected per account (not per character).
    • The prizes will be sent to the first character connected after maintenance.
    • Prizes are cumulative.
    • Cash Items will be sent to Cash bank and normal items to the mailbox.
    • Prizes are just for one server only (for the first character to log in, it can be Arus or Duran).

Have fun!

Love Seal ^^
    Seal: BoD Team.

dear GM,
    how to check our playtime hours?

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadalvan View Post
    dear GM,
    how to check our playtime hours?
    Yep GM.. is there a timer or something that we can see to know about our connected time/hours? Because it's hard to track it.

Also.. My first char is level 100+, If I play with another char (same account) with level below 50, is it counted to total connected hours? Or I can only play with my first char?

I've been experiencing many "insomnia" events (probably better known as AFK EVENT)
    there will be no timer but for around 22 days, you need to on (doesn't matter if near or away from keyboard) for like 8 hours
    better if 10h/day

for this question "Also.. My first char is level 100+, If I play with another char (same account) with level below 50, is it counted to total connected hours? Or I can only play with my first char?" I think it still counts but to get your prize you need to login the 100+ char (during the present giving time), but just to make sure, just ask GM

Where are the GMs? No reply?

idk dude im just afk vending xD

Quote Originally Posted by savager12 View Post
    Yep GM.. is there a timer or something that we can see to know about our connected time/hours? Because it's hard to track it.

Also.. My first char is level 100+, If I play with another char (same account) with level below 50, is it counted to total connected hours? Or I can only play with my first char?
    if you guys really want to know how much time already spent on log in, just find a couple in game or ask some friends who join on the event for a couple. Since 1day is 20 minutes and 3days is one hour ( https://sealonline.fandom.com/wiki/Couple_Store ) I'm pretty sure there're plenty of people looking for that, just make sure when you're break up both party claim the rose. They already put some feature on it

Hello Shiltizens,

The time achieved is registered by the system, once the event is over, we can help you to let you know how many time you achieved during the period. As rentdunk mentions, the couple system can be of little help to have a proximately to the time achieved.
    We advise you to use a character above level 50 to avoid any kind of inconvenience since the characters above this level will be considered only for the time registered.

Seal BOD Team

thanks Kurumu <3

oh one more GM, i just want to ask, i can't enter the shikara cave for quest . any problem solve? so i can continue my quest. thank's before