+ Reply to Thread

Got a mouthful for being a geniune noob in the game lol

so i ask a random dude here about some leveling/crone farming guide since i am newbie in playing this version of ROHAN and was ask for my char and lvl. i said this is my main acct. and only char. and said delete the game for i am a con artist. way to go for the newcomers here.

you can't really blame them, there are indeed a lot of beggars and scammers here, finding a nice person is just as hard as getting a decent gear, but anyway if you click FORUM and look on the bottom section, I just replied on a thread called "Thee Ulttimate Newbie Guide" thatt should help you a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuke View Post
    so i ask a random dude here about some leveling/crone farming guide since i am newbie in playing this version of ROHAN and was ask for my char and lvl. i said this is my main acct. and only char. and said delete the game for i am a con artist. way to go for the newcomers here.
    join rohan discord, easier to get information that way.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Thanks guys. I already read the "The Ultimate Newbie Guide" and learned a lot about items and features of this particular server. Since i played the Original Rohan (When it is released in the SEA) and a private server called Classic Rohan, i already know the basic features of the game itself. I asked that particular player about "Leveling/Crones Guide" since i feel like my progress is slow for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuke View Post
    I am sorry you had that experience,

This game has problems trusting people because there are a lot of scammers out there and a lot of chars/accts floating around where you dont know who is on the other end. Having said that people should be more helpful and the forums is where to go! dont go to that discord thing its full of boons.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'm a newb myself in regards to just having come back. But I never knew about this whole distrust thing that's been going on. Only encounter I had so far was some high level guy dropping some crafting gems(?) near me to help out?