+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Server Instability, Lagging, Bugs, and ETC.

Hey y'all,

Hope you're having a great day, bcs I certainly am not. Since the last MT (9/25/2019), the game has been lagging so bad, giving low FPS, feeling so slow (animation and graphic wise), and there are some bugs that make life harder as if life is not hard enough.

Bugs including: NPCs and players suddenly disappear out of nowhere, Monsters in dungeons also disappear and suddenly reappear after we walk past them, DC messenger, etc.

Is it just me or are you guys (players) experiencing this too?
    Feel free to add whatever bugs, or complains you have that happen after the MT on 9/25/2019.
    Last edited by clericboy; 09-25-2019 at 01:01 PM.

I got same problem i thought it just me, but someone got same problem tho i need solved this problem tho

I've got the same (probably not I but WE), the disappearing NPC+Players + Monsters (especially in candyland + dungeon like sage)

AND....WARP DISAPPEARANCE IN ALCA (If you clear alca on main area, the warp to 1st boss (pig) is disappearing), finally solved when I enter the warp 1 by 1 not by cleaning monsters in main area. I clear the monsters near the warp so the warp won't gone......

Yeah, everyone is experiencing this problem. GM's are aware of it but isn't doing anything about it....

- Mobs disappearing then reappearing in Waterway, Sage, Candyland.
    - Warp and quest NPC disappearing, which you have to walk so far away from it. Sometime even having to re-join party to get through.
    - Players / kiosk lagging the crap out of Elim, FPS drops, game feel slow even with good connection.

actually this is developer's area to fix but can we get compensation at least?

Greetings!

We are sorry for the inconveniences that you are experiencing right now. We would like to tell you that we have already reported this issue and we are currently waiting for our Development Team to give us news about it.

As for the compensations, our GM team is currently working on them so we can deliver them as soon as this issue gets fixed. We'll ask for a little bit of patience until Dev team can solve this issues

Regards,