+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Luckily no-one cares about your retarded opinion, you don't even play. Yes those characters in the crafting studio are all logged by 1 person, so are all the farmers in pretty much every 115+ map lmfao.

You're just another dumb f*ck who logs in once a year and checks limestone after which you proceed to say this game will die or is dead already. Seen people doing/saying the exact same thing since 2010, it's 2019 now Rohan is still going.

If you will excuse me, I have to log my 100th alt so that the crafting studio seems populated, bye bye lmfao.
    Who are you? ive never heard of Salve. In my time there was no such character, you were probably one of those people waiting for the game to die out so you can shine, if i want i can gear a char and make you not leave the safe zone but i dont see a point on gearing a char. I played this game to enjoy it not to farm, thats not fun. Also i saw your pvp video and it was pretty ****.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    That will be a greath mistery for you because I will not reveal my identity but you should be glad that you no longer have a rival on the forum from Isen. I realized that it is a great loss of time for the forgotten Isen.
    huehue, I'm not even active atm but I might pk again in the future who knows. You finally realised Isen is a waste of time, at least you made progress.

Quote Originally Posted by MissYouAll View Post
    Who are you? ive never heard of Salve. In my time there was no such character, you were probably one of those people waiting for the game to die out so you can shine, if i want i can gear a char and make you not leave the safe zone but i dont see a point on gearing a char. I played this game to enjoy it not to farm, thats not fun. Also i saw your pvp video and it was pretty ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've played on all official Rohan servers including isen/Jin when they released and 5 different p-servers, I've used like 20-30 different names lmfao.
    Go buy that gear & character lmfao I'll sh1t on it for free. You don't like my pvp video, I'm so sad now QQQ

brb logging 50 more alts to make this game seem more populated.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Today was a nice pvp of 2 hr in dominic...

truth is if you dont have max PA tali its useless to go pvp. Even if you have max pa tali, max legal gears you will lose badly cuz enemy use duped ph items or legal items boosted till +21 with duped tickets... You need +10 ele tali ? just delete your +0 and tell your GM friend to restore +10 for you... sad to say but GMs are corrupted here (Mikaa etc) if you tell them some1 use duped items they will just say its legal...

at last you can try farm if you have sage, temp or dhan if not then all you can do its to stay in sz...

no pvp, no pve.. dead game

Quote Originally Posted by damianon7 View Post
    truth is if you dont have max PA tali its useless to go pvp. Even if you have max pa tali, max legal gears you will lose badly cuz enemy use duped ph items or legal items boosted till +21 with duped tickets... You need +10 ele tali ? just delete your +0 and tell your GM friend to restore +10 for you... sad to say but GMs are corrupted here (Mikaa etc) if you tell them some1 use duped items they will just say its legal...

at last you can try farm if you have sage, temp or dhan if not then all you can do its to stay in sz...

no pvp, no pve.. dead game
    if that's the case why are you not playing this game with fully decked out +21 gear and +10 ele talisman lmao xD?

or I'll do you even better, please ask the gms in a ticket to make illigal gear for you or to +10 your elemental talisman and show us what they say ;P

-Verde-
    -Salve-

The most +on tali that i saw was+8 on lunas
    Some are7

Never see 10 so far

i seen +10 talismans made by GM in restoration system.... sad i dont know any GM so they will not do this for me. Duped items ? i bet evry1 remeber when KD had duped gears and evry time some1 reported him GMs said its legal shield/ helmet... took them 1 year to delete his duped items and he was not baned for even 1 day. Most sad they needed to delete his duped items only becouse he cheated to the point where evry1 had 0 dmg on him even PA patrols so GMs could not hide fact he use duped gears anymore. Now the same story is with meiling he use duped abyss set but ofc Mica dont see anything wrong with his gears.... checked abyss and opaniel and all know difference is rly big in opaniel u get 2 x less dmg than on abyss yet he use abyss and he is more tanky . When i have 80k dmg on max geared priest in opaniel i hit him 2k.... Only way to change anything its send tickets to korean devs cuz our GMs are corupted (mica, vedjin)

Quote Originally Posted by MissYouAll View Post
    I dont know who you are but you do know people can have more than one account right? so im assuming people just sit there on there second account trying to sell ****. that dont mean there is a lof of people playing this game just the same people on different accounts. Oh forgot to mention rohan is not gonna die, it is already dead.
    So you gonna spend hundreds and thousands of dollars and hours to be able to go to fishing studio and see a lot of kiosks.......... omg can we really see all these kiosks???? so all my pvps back in the days meant nothing, it was all about the kiosks at montt.. LOL

this snipers is so retarded - he is just sad he spend so much time and real money trade that he doesn't realize the reason why you got items now is that people cashed out of this dead game and sold them to your sorry azz.

in the old days he doesn't come out, he waits till every good player leaves and buys the items at a discount after years of saving his money -
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    So you gonna spend hundreds and thousands of dollars and hours to be able to go to fishing studio and see a lot of kiosks.......... omg can we really see all these kiosks???? so all my pvps back in the days meant nothing, it was all about the kiosks at montt.. LOL

this snipers is so retarded - he is just sad he spend so much time and real money trade that he doesn't realize the reason why you got items now is that people cashed out of this dead game and sold them to your sorry azz.

in the old days he doesn't come out, he waits till every good player leaves and buys the items at a discount after years of saving his money -
    Very interesting, specially since the endgame gear that I use such as verdict charkas, abyss sets etc, wasn't around up to like 1-2 years ago. I'm really interested in how people whom have cashed out years ago (like you say) were able to sell me gears that didn't even exist at the time XDDDDDDDDD

Also, my playstyle is solely based on crones and ecash, I don't need to charge in this game because I'm filthy rich.

Ofcourse, like usual, you're all mouthy mouth, no bite lmfao. well your postcount is up to 1,990 (still lower than mine). Maybe it's time for you to search another place to trashtalk at lmao xD

-Verde-
    -Salve-