+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    it's more that my dekan is exceptionally OP lol, most dekans are actually quite balanced.
    exceptionally OP in an empty game - you missed your chance at glory when the real gamers were pvp 24/7
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

but this was the only way it could happen for you - People quit, gear gets sold around like a two dollar hooker and it finally trickles it way down to you, the bottom feeder - during prime time you didn't have the means to acquire good items so you farm in silence.

that's not a knock to you, i guess we all have our turn, just a shame you didn't have it during peak hours

GM WalkingDead retired

like AloneMe said, login Jainus, go crafting studio (fishing hole) and see for yourself. The game is 50% Power arena 50% afk farming.

Is it fun to play? Really depends on who you ask....
    well what can be done if the so-called PA has become the only source so-called PvP or better said 90% Lagg and the rest some killings, the real Pvp and War between the guilds it has become a story ever since they implemented the Power Arena system, before there was activity and the world still seeks to be entertained and not just an hour and a half while PA lasts.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    well what can be done if the so-called PA has become the only source so-called PvP or better said 90% Lagg and the rest some killings, the real Pvp and War between the guilds it has become a story ever since they implemented the Power Arena system, before there was activity and the world still seeks to be entertained and not just an hour and a half while PA lasts.
    ya but the pre PA system was a dirty grindfest so it wasnt any better.

I like power arena but there will never be good pvp in this game until

a) equipment gets normalized with PROPER pvp equipment
    b) we go back to organized boss pvp pushing people into guilds

hate to say it but its needed

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    exceptionally OP in an empty game - you missed your chance at glory when the real gamers were pvp 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    but this was the only way it could happen for you - People quit, gear gets sold around like a two dollar hooker and it finally trickles it way down to you, the bottom feeder - during prime time you didn't have the means to acquire good items so you farm in silence.

that's not a knock to you, i guess we all have our turn, just a shame you didn't have it during peak hours
    I've had OP chars for many years m8, also when the server was more populated (or I should say servers because I played pretty much everywhere).

You're just mad because you were a non-factor back then and you are still a non-factor now, pretty sure the best thing you achieved in this game was your post count, which is without doubt higher than the damage you'd deal on me in game lmfao.

Please let the grown-ups talk and stop trolling lol
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ya but the pre PA system was a dirty grindfest so it wasnt any better.

I like power arena but there will never be good pvp in this game until

a) equipment gets normalized with PROPER pvp equipment
    b) we go back to organized boss pvp pushing people into guilds

hate to say it but its needed
    The issue is quite simple, this game was designed with PVE at it's core and PVP aimed at getting the best out of that PVE (pvp for bosses, pvp for the best grinding/farming spots) killing KOS to prevent them from farming/lvl'ing so you could take TSB and so on.

Currently:
    1. There are way more grinding spots than people so you can grind easily without having to PK for a spot
    2. There are no valuable bosses to kill beside maybe the one's in Hero hall, which have ridiculous respawn timers and are pretty much always killed by Hector. (even those bosses not worth pvp-ing over)
    3. TSB is absolutely ASS, the reward of winning it is the tax income of a week, which adds up to maybe 5-6B crone, I make this in a day so what's the point of spending money on scrolls/stones etc to try and win TSB. (not to mention it's at like 4-5AM for Europe)
    4. PA became the main focus because 1. it gives you more XP than you will gather grinding. 2. It's the only way to obtain a reasonable amount of BOV which are required for many things in game, including rerolling stats trans and getting 1k title, 3. it's a 100% chance for a +15 ticket. 4. without the PA badge you don't even need to try to PVP nor PVE since most people get 1 shot by abyss monsters. These 4 reasons add up for people to spam alts into PA rather than using any of the existing systems (e.g. grinding/dungeons/farming) to accumulate rewards or xp

How do you solve this?
    1. Change the way TSB is played, adjust the rewards, disable SS use in TSB etc.
    2. Bring back CV/SA and rework PA so it can be played 10x a day in blocks of 2 throughout every 24h period. Give BOV & cert rewards for SA/PA/TSB/CV in reasonable amounts.
    3. Nerf the PA badge & nerf the damage of abyss monsters
    4. Nerf the XP PA season reward gives and instead give certain monsters a proper XP boost (this makes certain spots in game much more valuable to farm at than others)
    5. Rework the OG bosses like Ruler/Beze/Silva etc. So they are much harder to kill and give proper drops (not those sh1tty reworked rings no one wants): Why those bosses? Because the monsters around it are ass so everyone can participate in the PVP around those bosses rather than the top 1% of the players who are able to tank abyss monsters & AOE abyss boss hits.

Not gonna happen but that'd increase pvp without doubt.
    Last edited by snipers334; 09-25-2019 at 03:55 AM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

This game offers nothing to new players , it keeps feeding off of the players that are left , which is quite sad. I mean look at some of the new events , they even require you to have a 115 lvl character in order to participate , which is ridiculous. I'm sad to see it continue like that , really , cuz this is an exceptional game and it can be what it was again and flourish. But that's not gonna happen when your main concern is how much the people are going to spend and not how many new players you're gonna get , which right now to be fair is zero , no mmorpg lover would waste their time or funds here when the game has nothing to offer but flash sales and over powered equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by filifuture View Post
    This game offers nothing to new players , it keeps feeding off of the players that are left , which is quite sad. I mean look at some of the new events , they even require you to have a 115 lvl character in order to participate , which is ridiculous. I'm sad to see it continue like that , really , cuz this is an exceptional game and it can be what it was again and flourish. But that's not gonna happen when your main concern is how much the people are going to spend and not how many new players you're gonna get , which right now to be fair is zero , no mmorpg lover would waste their time or funds here when the game has nothing to offer but flash sales and over powered equipment.
    well you're totally right and that's the major issue why even old players quit(ted) this game, and new players don't even bother playing it
    Cherish Savage

I've had OP chars for many years m8, also when the server was more populated (or I should say servers because I played pretty much everywhere).

You're just mad because you were a non-factor back then and you are still a non-factor now, pretty sure the best thing you achieved in this game was your post count, which is without doubt higher than the damage you'd deal on me in game lmfao.

Please let the grown-ups talk and stop trolling lol
    OP char for years? What OP character did you have when I played?

GM WalkingDead retired

Sorry I 1 shotted every single good templar in this game and beat every single other character in this game... Which 1 are you?

GM WalkingDead retired