+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

People still play this game?

An old member, just curious about how the game is. Is it worth coming back or not? Oh btw its me james the best player to play this game joke thats maha, miss you all.

Welcome.
    Go to Jain server.
    Still a lot of people play here. Play for fun.

tks

Quote Originally Posted by MissYouAll View Post
    An old member, just curious about how the game is. Is it worth coming back or not? Oh btw its me james the best player to play this game joke thats maha, miss you all.

babycakes you need to find another game.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    babycakes you need to find another game.
    Iceyyyyyyyy Im not surprised you're still here, are you still playing? Atm im just playing league but that can get boring at times so i was just curious on how the game is

Iceyyyyyyyy Im not surprised you're still here, are you still playing? Atm im just playing league but that can get boring at times so i was just curious on how the game is
    like AloneMe said, login Jainus, go crafting studio (fishing hole) and see for yourself. The game is 50% Power arena 50% afk farming.

Is it fun to play? Really depends on who you ask....
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Forums is the real game and you know that.

I logged in once or twice to check out whats going on but not interersted in dealing with dekans with 2^30 melee attack, soon these damage numbers are gonna overflow to the point where getting hit by one of these dragons is actually gonna kill you 10x over and you just become red by killing 1 guy.

Forums is the real game and you know that.

I logged in once or twice to check out whats going on but not interersted in dealing with dekans with 2^30 melee attack, soon these damage numbers are gonna overflow to the point where getting hit by one of these dragons is actually gonna kill you 10x over and you just become red by killing 1 guy.
    it's more that my dekan is exceptionally OP lol, most dekans are actually quite balanced.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    it's more that my dekan is exceptionally OP lol, most dekans are actually quite balanced.
    I mean theres also the part where upg dagger is basically ****in useless unless you wana play a guardian rip versatile upg dagger.

I mean theres also the part where upg dagger is basically ****in useless unless you wana play a guardian rip versatile upg dagger.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    by playing other gaems.