+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Isen doesn't have upgrades, but as mentioned earlier, Rohan has gone far beyond the game it used to be. Even Isen can be OP for someone sho doesn't have the best of everything. Mostly about all you are gonna see around here anymore is AFK farmers and folks trying to reach godly state my spending their lives in the power arena. The huge and epic wars that used to happen around binds or hazy are a thing of the past. You will mostly find that kind of gameplay on pservers these days.
    Sad to hear that a once good game has gone down the hill, I still don't know why people even play the game having the best gear for what? It's not gonna do you anything if there's no one to fight with

Quote Originally Posted by MissYouAll View Post
    Sad to hear that a once good game has gone down the hill, I still don't know why people even play the game having the best gear for what? It's not gonna do you anything if there's no one to fight with
    True story!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Actually lagg in crafting studio due to the amount of people that are there/sitting shop ---> whinebabys: rohan is gonna die QQ
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Actually lagg in crafting studio due to the amount of people that are there/sitting shop ---> whinebabys: rohan is gonna die QQ
    I dont know who you are but you do know people can have more than one account right? so im assuming people just sit there on there second account trying to sell ****. that dont mean there is a lof of people playing this game just the same people on different accounts. Oh forgot to mention rohan is not gonna die, it is already dead.

I dont know who you are but you do know people can have more than one account right? so im assuming people just sit there on there second account trying to sell ****. that dont mean there is a lof of people playing this game just the same people on different accounts. Oh forgot to mention rohan is not gonna die, it is already dead.
    It's not really dead but is about to, Isen server is really dead from my point of view and I stopped playing there. Jainus would be much fuller if there was a Merge that many characters from Isen can join those of Jainus and of course there is a great lack of UPG weapons and it would be a great need for another sale on IM. Armours are a lot and acc, but the balance between Abyss and UPG weapons is not really good although Abyss have 112% status and it is very difficult to get your hands on a UPG 2.0 or 3.0 at this time all fall at extremely high prices.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    It's not really dead but is about to, Isen server is really dead from my point of view and I stopped playing there. Jainus would be much fuller if there was a Merge that many characters from Isen can join those of Jainus and of course there is a great lack of UPG weapons and it would be a great need for another sale on IM. Armours are a lot and acc, but the balance between Abyss and UPG weapons is not really good although Abyss have 112% status and it is very difficult to get your hands on a UPG 2.0 or 3.0 at this time all fall at extremely high prices.
    Bro i logged on a lowbie and checked every bind no one is about, half of the server is in crafting studio it just shows how bad the game is. Its dead

Bro i logged on a lowbie and checked every bind no one is about, half of the server is in crafting studio it just shows how bad the game is. Its dead
    You can't really say that because I recently visited Ronelia / Upper / Mirrors and all the spots were full, was hard for me to find a place for my farmer (that is of course in Jainus) you really won't see characters below lvl 100 anymore because there are these Transcended Item Exchange Centers EXP Pouch which with only one can reach over 100 if I'm not mistaken or over there. What would they use to stay in bind?

Luckily no-one cares about your retarded opinion, you don't even play. Yes those characters in the crafting studio are all logged by 1 person, so are all the farmers in pretty much every 115+ map lmfao.

You're just another dumb f*ck who logs in once a year and checks limestone after which you proceed to say this game will die or is dead already. Seen people doing/saying the exact same thing since 2010, it's 2019 now Rohan is still going.

If you will excuse me, I have to log my 100th alt so that the crafting studio seems populated, bye bye lmfao.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

also darius, if i find out who you are on Jainus, I'm gonna show you what upgraded weapon power looks like so you can go right back to ur lovely isen server LOLOLOLOL

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    also darius, if i find out who you are on Jainus, I'm gonna show you what upgraded weapon power looks like so you can go right back to ur lovely isen server LOLOLOLOL
    That will be a greath mistery for you because I will not reveal my identity but you should be glad that you no longer have a rival on the forum from Isen. I realized that it is a great loss of time for the forgotten Isen.