+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    OP char for years? What OP character did you have when I played?
    Sorry I 1 shotted every single good templar in this game and beat every single other character in this game... Which 1 are you?
    idk when you played you nonfactor lmao, i just know you have this noir called PokemonGO that on fully 50's scrolls did less damage than my old noir (AnnetteLouise) with just my weapon lmfao.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

why u keep dodging the question - I never played with you noob you nonfactor scrub

I make Sppx fly i ticklemypickle fly i make all dekans run i out pvp ZeroSanity whole parties need to find me - which 1 are you noob
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

I make forever templars fly - I make TroubleMaker templars fly - I make all dekans run please dont speak if you too puzzzzzz to tell your name

GM WalkingDead retired

you keep talking about a noir which was 3-4 years after i quit made a new toon to see what this class was about like this was me at my prime? Are u retarded? I used that noir to farm to see if this game was fun but it was dead like you.

GM WalkingDead retired

lolwut? Back when Jesus was born lvl 115 used to be a big thing. Nowdays neither of your your dekans would last 30 seconds outside a safezone @lime (or akhma ).

Official Rohan has become a whole other game friend.

why u keep dodging the question - I never played with you noob you nonfactor scrub

I make Sppx fly i ticklemypickle fly i make all dekans run i out pvp ZeroSanity whole parties need to find me - which 1 are you noob
    I make forever templars fly - I make TroubleMaker templars fly - I make all dekans run please dont speak if you too puzzzzzz to tell your name
    You can't even answer the question ''when did you play''. I've played on all official Rohan servers including isen/Jin when they released and 5 different p-servers, I've used like 20-30 different names lmfao. Idk you nor your chars (there's not much to remember I guess LOL). You wanna give a screenshot of your OP Dekan which made templars fly with the HP on it lmao?

you keep talking about a noir which was 3-4 years after i quit made a new toon to see what this class was about like this was me at my prime? Are u retarded? I used that noir to farm to see if this game was fun but it was dead like you.
    Your noir represents you perfectly lmfao, it's just all excuses because you're trash. You tried so hard to hide it was you, because you didn't want anyone to know LMFAO. You used 50s melee scrolls and did like 1k regulars man. Go up that post count, that's literally the only thing you can still contribute to this game.
    Last edited by snipers334; 09-25-2019 at 03:21 PM.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    well you're totally right and that's the major issue why even old players quit(ted) this game, and new players don't even bother playing it
    I feel like not long from now it will come to a point where everyone's going to abandon this game. And what I think might save it , is either a well thought out , planned and fair wipe , or a new more sustainable server , cuz let's face it , isen is a disaster , the whole concept of it is just horrible and was meant to last a few months and so it did.There will always be new content to be put out , but that doesn't make the game playable ,people can't keep up with the new content because they can't get past the old one , just because everyone is so far ahead and it makes it impossible. Learn a bit from world of warcraft , all those expansions and updates , but unless you're playing the new classic released version, you don't really have to go through all of the old stuff , which will take you ages , just so you can at some point hopefully get to the new stuff , and right after that try and compete with everyone else. Why is something so simple so hard to understand and brought to life. This game has the most potential I've seen in a game , that's why I'm still here , in this forum , hoping someone from staff will see and forward it to higher department. Even if what I'm saying is not the solution , there must be one. 2008 Rohan was far more simple and more enjoyable and sustainable AND FAR MORE POPULATED. Stop thinking about how much a single person's gonna spend in a month to keep this game alive , start thinking about how much less 1000 players are gonna spend in a month to keep the game alive and populated , interesting and competitive.
    Last edited by filifuture; 09-26-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by filifuture View Post
    I feel like not long from now it will come to a point where everyone's going to abandon this game. And what I think might save it , is either a well thought out , planned and fair wipe , or a new more sustainable server , cuz let's face it , isen is a disaster , the whole concept of it is just horrible and was meant to last a few months and so it did.There will always be new content to be put out , but that doesn't make the game playable ,people can't keep up with the new content because they can't get past the old one , just because everyone is so far ahead and it makes it impossible. Learn a bit from world of warcraft , all those expansions and updates , but unless you're playing the new classic released version, you don't really have to go through all of the old stuff , which will take you ages , just so you can at some point hopefully get to the new stuff , and right after that try and compete with everyone else. Why is something so simple so hard to understand and brought to life. This game has the most potential I've seen in a game , that's why I'm still here , in this forum , hoping someone from staff will see and forward it to higher department. Even if what I'm saying is not the solution , there must be one. 2008 Rohan was far more simple and more enjoyable and sustainable AND FAR MORE POPULATED. Stop thinking about how much a single person's gonna spend in a month to keep this game alive , start thinking about how much less 1000 players are gonna spend in a month to keep the game alive and populated , interesting and competitive.
    Opening a new server doesn't work, they tried that multiple times, every time it failed. Every MMORPG has the same issue which is that after awhile you HAVE to release new content to keep the top players happy. the only way to release new content is to make it better than the old stuff, which results in an inevitable powercreep. This game is what 11-12 years old? I don't think they're doing so bad. Also as long as people keep charging this game keeps existing, I've seen people say this game would die since they released Epic weapons and yet, like 8 years or so later, it's still here.

A lot of things have gotten a lot easier, this game is way less p2w than it used to be and to get a decently geared char is quite possible if you work for it. I know people who haven't spend a single $ at this game but yet own upgrade weapons, abyss sets, chars 115+50 etc.

You can take me as an example of someone who's in the + and yet is the apex predator of this game lol.
    Last edited by snipers334; 09-26-2019 at 07:38 AM.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

I dont understand the people that are still playing this game, what is your purpose? are you having fun just afk farming? I think the gms need to make a new server without all these OP items no upgraded ****, make it competitive and you will see more people will actually come back and spend more money so it works out better for them but they dont have a business mind so it cant be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by MissYouAll View Post
    I dont understand the people that are still playing this game, what is your purpose? are you having fun just afk farming? I think the gms need to make a new server without all these OP items no upgraded ****, make it competitive and you will see more people will actually come back and spend more money so it works out better for them but they dont have a business mind so it cant be helped.
    Isen doesn't have upgrades, but as mentioned earlier, Rohan has gone far beyond the game it used to be. Even Isen can be OP for someone sho doesn't have the best of everything. Mostly about all you are gonna see around here anymore is AFK farmers and folks trying to reach godly state my spending their lives in the power arena. The huge and epic wars that used to happen around binds or hazy are a thing of the past. You will mostly find that kind of gameplay on pservers these days.