Threaded View

a letter for Freeplayer

i write this bcuz i want all of freeplayer rethink about spending time in this game.
    i will share the fact about this game, so you guys can think before spending time. Especially for freeplayer out there.

Let's go to the point !!

1. This game is greedy. (yeah, no sh1t man)
    2. Boring game !! The longer you play, the better you know. this game is about Dungeon and AFK.
    3. Most player is GREEDY AS HELL. Especially those Casher. If you see
    and understand the MARKET CIRCUMSTANCES, you know what im talking about.
    4. Freeplayer ? freeplayer in this game have another meaning, which is "Slave" and "Suffer to play". this is fact.
    5. HARDCORE PAY TO Win for PvP. Should i explain ?
    6. BROKEN CLASS BALANCE (the worst aspect for every game that kill every fun ).
    7. Broken MARKETPRICE.
    Simple Ex: Curent rate RPS to cegel : 1000 rps = 500m, 2k RPS=1Billion= $20
    Cegel seller RATE : $15-$18 per 1Bilion.
    MOST SELLER IN Seal using RPS rate as a reference for SELLING STUFF BUT, when they buy something, they using CEGEL SELLER RATE as reference. SEE ? The most player in seal is GREEDY.
    8. Discriminative acces between FREEPLAYER and CASHER.
    Example : How long to get a full set of end game gear ? Let say HTBSW Ranael + TGW. The answer is simple !!!!
    Casher : spend $1000 dollar and ta-DAaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Freeplayer : YOUR LIFETIME. This is fact !! even if you grinding 6hours++/day, you cannot earn it.

One last thing, this is for the GM and Staff. I've heard that there is item called "Special blessed diamond" and "Special Pink Diamond" in korean server. IDK if this info is true or not, but i know one thing !!
    If the information is true but you not implemanting it in SEAL BOD, you are simply the REAL ASSHOLES. You people basicalliy give the power to CASHER for controling the MARKETPRICE.

So for Freeplayer, before you spending time in this game, plss think again !! i beg you!!! Bcuz im regret for spending 1 years ++ in this game. The time you spending in this game is not worth it. You can spend your time for your dream. Which i should but i didn't and now i regret as hell. Pleas don't do the same mistake.
    Last edited by Diabolicesp; 09-15-2019 at 05:55 PM.