+ Reply to Thread

Point me on few "how to" forum threads

Since 115+50 came out, point me where to farm glac, where onyx, where abyss, whats the min requirement of equipment to do so.

Since 115+50 came out, whats the goal here, before we fought for a boss and boss drops and for township battle, what the deal nowdays?

And isen is dead, yes, but im there, for fun, questions are bout things on isen.
    EternalTemplar

Where to farm onyx:
    a) Gratt treasure wearhouse (go to hazy talk to NPC but you gotta buy permit for 8 hrs)
    b) Mirror dungeons (Go to various old dungeons and talk to an NPC to get into the lvl 115+ version)
    locations: Crystal Quarry, Ahkma Cave, Lauke Monestary, Water temple garden

both of these places hurt a lot you gonna need a party.

Where to farm abyss:
    New versions of burnt ruins/forgotten/giant fingerprint have OP as fu bosses and mobs. Kill the mobs to get parts to forge abyss. As well as this new temple of flox area which has more OP mobs.

What to do:

1) Find a static group to do all this pain in the ass content. (you decide which map you want to go to) or you could run 6 clients and hunterkit it up.
    2) Farm various locations depending on what you are looking for. Mirror dungeons are also good for pet tickets and trans stones and whatnot.
    3) Do intermediate/superior dungeon for that exp and rewards
    4) Keep accumulating money and exp so you can do transcended stats forever

And yeah isen s0k

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Where to farm onyx:
    a) Gratt treasure wearhouse (go to hazy talk to NPC but you gotta buy permit for 8 hrs)
    b) Mirror dungeons (Go to various old dungeons and talk to an NPC to get into the lvl 115+ version)
    locations: Crystal Quarry, Ahkma Cave, Lauke Monestary, Water temple garden

both of these places hurt a lot you gonna need a party.

Where to farm abyss:
    New versions of burnt ruins/forgotten/giant fingerprint have OP as fu bosses and mobs. Kill the mobs to get parts to forge abyss. As well as this new temple of flox area which has more OP mobs.

What to do:

1) Find a static group to do all this pain in the ass content. (you decide which map you want to go to) or you could run 6 clients and hunterkit it up.
    2) Farm various locations depending on what you are looking for. Mirror dungeons are also good for pet tickets and trans stones and whatnot.
    3) Do intermediate/superior dungeon for that exp and rewards
    4) Keep accumulating money and exp so you can do transcended stats forever

And yeah isen s0k
    You forgot step 5 once you've done 1-4 you must resort to kill hkrs so they can't complete their 1-4 and you can be their god.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You forgot step 5 once you've done 1-4 you must resort to kill hkrs so they can't complete their 1-4 and you can be their god.
    you missed the part where he said hes on isen.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    you missed the part where he said hes on isen.
    okay okay you win,

step 5 once you've done 1-4 you must resort to kill the 3 active isen hkrs so they can't complete their 1-4 and you can be your own god.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-