+ Reply to Thread

Uncomplete Quest take my Items

Hello good morning. I want to send a report about what happened to me today. I accept all the quest from the valentines event. Until I have my soulmate flower. The quest which requires 10 soulmate flowers has been complete, Then my soulmate flowers are gone even though i didn't click complete the quest

one word : be careful next time

when there is blue aura above NPC head it means a quest is done, if you right click it, if it is a quest that will take your items, then your iteems will immediately deducted from your bag that moment, then click completee dont click cancel or else bad thing gonna happen. No reward but item queest deducted already.

So, take quest slowly, read it, what it wants and etc, dont blindly take all that is available.

Im not suree if GM will do someething about this, but be careful next time.

Quote Originally Posted by jumac View Post
    Hello good morning. I want to send a report about what happened to me today. I accept all the quest from the valentines event. Until I have my soulmate flower. The quest which requires 10 soulmate flowers has been complete, Then my soulmate flowers are gone even though i didn't click complete the quest
    Yeah interacting with an NPC after completing a quest will always subtract your items first so if you can only do the quest once submit a ticket. If its repeatable your probably better off just getting the items again. If the items are bankable then just create a lvl 1 char and do the quest again.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461