+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Been a long time

    I have a 115 Temp with Glacial armor, Chimera Club, Chimera eyes/ears, just got 4 pendant of plant.


    Just a few questions.


    Is this wep still good?
    How do I get the new (black?) armor
    where do I farm post 115 with what I have (other than upper, which no surprise is still rpk friendly)



    Thanks for any help!

    Denial


    Just trying to have fun.


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKitty5 View Post
    I have a 115 Temp with Glacial armor, Chimera Club, Chimera eyes/ears, just got 4 pendant of plant.


    Just a few questions.


    Is this wep still good?
    no
    How do I get the new (black?) armor
    that's already old armor, the black armor is onyx, the newest most recent armour is abyss, you need OP gear to farm there and a full party
    where do I farm post 115 with what I have (other than upper, which no surprise is still rpk friendly)
    mirror dungeons(can enter through akmah cave/keura monastery/crystal quarry etc. it's basically exactly the same as the originals but with different monsters (lvl of monsters ranges between say 160 and 200)


    Thanks for any help!
    You're far behind on the state of the current meta since you just returned. Join rohan discord in order to obtain recent information and ask questions

    also i may assume you have read my new/returning player post: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5xqTib5rW
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

  3. #3
    What is the discord? and thank you

    Denial


    Just trying to have fun.


  4. #4
    https://discord.gg/UMDBQf

    does this work?
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You're far behind on the state of the current meta since you just returned. Join rohan discord in order to obtain recent information and ask questions

    also i may assume you have read my new/returning player post: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5xqTib5rW
    Shutup all questions will be answered here on the forums.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Shutup all questions will be answered here on the forums.
    Discord >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forum


    CPU'd ur thread tho.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

    -Verde-
    -Salve-

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Discord >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forum


    CPU'd ur thread tho.
    No it isnt this forum will always be the greatest thing to come out of this game all the drama thats why this game is ded because nobody causing that forum drama.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  8. #8
    So how do I get better armors? My wep seems good now for farming in upper
    Last edited by AFKitty5; 08-27-2019 at 06:01 PM.

    Denial


    Just trying to have fun.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKitty5 View Post
    So how do I get better armors? My wep seems good now for farming in upper
    Which server you on? upper is trash you need to make the abyss armor and test your damage in the mirror dungeons. (Teleport to montt, go into crystal quary and then go into the cursed mines or whatever its called) if you get bodied you might need a whole party.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify