+ Reply to Thread

[Event] PK Server Ranking!

Hello Shiltizens!

All the players in the first season of PK server were very brave and they had the opportunity to try a free PvP area in all Shiltz!
    Its time now to present the ranking of the strongest players during this first season!
    Remember that this ranking is only based in who achieved the most kills in PK server.

Here is the list:

DURAN
    1-Geters 534 kills
    2-Icantbeyourchef 410 kills
    3-Dontsaylikeme 376 kills
    4-Bestwizardna 286 kills
    5-Moancheese 264 kills
    6-Suplexcity 128 kills
    7-Outkast 120 kills
    8-Killar 82 kills
    9-Mikal 56 kills
    10-Craniumbasher52 kills
    11-Bakarduit 46 kills
    12-F1rstblood 46 kills
    13-Tahmkench 46 kills
    14-Knockthefkdown 44 kills
    15-Rustice 44 kills
    16-Yagoxun 40 kills
    17-Chiodos 38 kills
    18-Utopiya 38 kills
    19-Zakesfir 36 kills
    20-Cracktelor 32 kills

ARUS
    1-Rechart 67 kills
    2-Eddy 44 kills
    3-Vanus 25 kills
    4- Beelzebub666 16 kills
    5- Luckyquez 15 kills
    6- Boudica 12 kills
    7- Eatmydust 12 kills
    8- Sigurd 11 kills
    9- Sunn 11 kills
    10-Hakate 10 kills
    11-Lapar 10 kills
    12-Seikken 10 kills
    13-Undefined 9 kills
    14-Bigjjee0 8 kills
    15-Hellskitchen 8 kills
    16-Planetshakers 8 kills
    17-Rockstarx 8 kills
    18-Severand 8 kills
    19-Worth 8 kills
    20-Yuchiru 8 kills

Congratulations to all the players and get ready for the second season coming soon!

NOTE: We have removed all the players from the list that had abused the pk system. We checked all the names on the list to make sure that all the kills were legitm and not forced. For example: Users that executed many kills against same characters during a short period was not considered.

Love Seal! <3
    Seal BOD Team

Some of the players on the firsts list got taken out? What're the reasons? Some players I have seen doing PvP on PK channel with legit kills got taken out from the list or some did not get the numbers right.

For me this list is a **** Bull****

Congrats to the winners

My opinion and suggestion about PK server
    1.the Chaos Point are increasing too fast!!
    2.After Max Chaos Point we cant do PK anymore.. its total annoying.. we should let player kill another player continuously although they got chaos Point..
    So we can keep killing players in Pk Server without need to kill monster except if we want to reduce our Chaos Point!!
    3.From my experience lot of player using this maps only for afk and train their battle pet.. if its possible maybe you can make experience for battle in PK server harder to get or maybe we can kill the battle pet since it will be fun..
    4.Player with max Chaos Point cannot use teleportation is already good.. maybe we can change it ...player cannot do teleportation to any save town and cannot enter the main town like elim ,lime,zaid,madelin,sevis but they can still do teleportation into another maps.. and if player disconnect use alt f4 or anything while player have max chaos point the characters will be there within 2 minutes before totally save to disconnect.
    5.Dont let any bos spawn in Pk server.. players doesnt kill each other but they use PK server to do Quest..
    Suggestion for this PK Server
    6.maybe you can make feature "Bounty most wanted"
    I dont know if you can make such Program..
    For player with max Chaos Point they will get lot of advantages beside disadvantages by get item drop..
    Example they got bounty as "Wanted or Most Wanted" Player Killer.. every 1 Hour login time this player get 1million Wanted.. and for Every Success Player Kill they got 1million..
    Once a month player can get 50% "Most Wanted Player" bounty from NPC.
    This NPC should be located in several places in the farthest map so it will be so challenging for them to reach the npc without getting killed.
    Example = Dungeon of Death 2nd floor / esdelron Lake / Esdelron Dungeon / catacomb 4th floor
    As for another player without Chaos Point.. they can only participate also. Their duty is to clean this seal world from player Killer. If they success kill player they can get the reward as a "Bounty Hunter"
    Last edited by cdseal8; 08-15-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PD2499 View Post
    Some of the players on the firsts list got taken out? What're the reasons? Some players I have seen doing PvP on PK channel with legit kills got taken out from the list or some did not get the numbers right.

For me this list is a **** Bull****
    your reason is, you are doing abuse kill the same character again and again until 500 kill?? and also if you just kill each other with your guild mate over and over again its consider abuse also.,
    even kill for 200++ its Rare, why???
    1.people will run away using Car/motocryle/ pet transform +300-400 ms
    2. people will DC right away, then online again at normal chanel, move their character to farm again, when you hit them.

GM have a reason to exclude your character . see at red NOTE bottom. so far its say kill the same character over and over again until 500? did they got killed and coming again to you? dont cry if not included because you abuse it. PD/ geters. lol.

I am not talking about me. I talk about others that were active on the PK event as well. And why are u so butthurt ? GM made an event for PK channel and we just participated. If u don't like it don't blame the PKers.

I ranted cuz I have seen some ppl that's not in my guild was active and participate with legit kills was ob the list then taken out.

And what's ur problem anyway?
    Last edited by PD2499; 08-15-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PD2499 View Post
    I am not talking about me. I talk about others that were active on the PK event as well. And why are u so butthurt ? GM made an event for PK channel and we just participated. If u don't like it don't blame the PKers.

I ranted cuz I have seen some ppl that's not in my guild was active and participate with legit kills was ob the list then taken out.

And what's ur problem anyway?
    Chill PD boss, there are only 4 probabilities.
    1.He's those noob cheaters who gets banned because we report em.
    2.He's those who think PK server meant for "another farming spot" and mad coz get PK'ed.
    3.He's those who dont know sh*t how we do team up PvP to kill others, bet he is not on PK server that much hahaha.
    4.He doesnt have friends to team up with.
    Last edited by icanbewithyou; 08-15-2019 at 06:10 PM.