+ Reply to Thread

[End] 7th Pet Evolution Race

Hello Shiltizens!

As promised, all of your efforts in obtaining a 7th-grade pet, were rewarded.

We recently mentioned in the Forum event post that the first character to achieve the server first evolution, was going to get back the 5 pets used as material…. And you did! The 5 pets were now sent to you.

The Winner for this prize is:

Luckyjesus - Duran
    Groverjet - Arus

Also, here is the list of the players who managed to obtain the 10 pets of the list.

First Moonlight Angel Kitsune:
    Luckyjesus – Duran
    Zhasy - Arus

First Fragant Mandragora:

Sheeko – Duran
    Aris - Arus

First Returned Albino B.Dragon
    Nous – Duran
    Groverjet - Arus

First Goddess Valkyrie
    Levisilva – Duran
    Groverjet - Arus

First Dragon's Empress
    Marieregal – Duran

First Gleaming Jewel Phoenix
    Luckyjesus – Duran
    Heroic - Arus

First Lord Chicken King
    Shaoma – Duran

First Lady Chicken Queen
    Not yet

First Forest Spirit Dryad

Not yet

Flower Spirit Dryad
    Not yet

Please know that you got the 2 pets mentioned on the list according on the 7th grade evolved pet. You can use them for evolving another pet into grate 7th!

Thank you all for your support and effort ^^

We have many events coming for you!

Love Seal! <3
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by memekfanivirgin View Post
    **** you gm bitch, stupid, idiot, moronic ****, mother ****ers. You banned me for no ****ing reasons stupidhead. Stop being a dick and banned innocent people for **** sake. You banned people just because you dont get a target sales. Your marketing team fails expecting people to buy expensive things from ur ****ing item malls, ur event fails too, and now what? You put some cheapy price for people to do grabbit for ur ****ing evolution thingy you bitch. Aint no body will buy that, u know why? Because in the end you will put 7th grade at ****ing grabbit and golden chest. You basically put me as a black sheep so people see you did ur ****. What did u do in the office? ****ing gms with each other? ****ing faggots. You people are ****ing circus clowns uneducated bastard bitch. Banned me for no reasons, **** that conor mcgregor u hv taken everything i hv worked for mother ****ers, u know what the real money fight is with me, not these clowns u punked in the press conference, no one want to see that, u know u beat them already. Thats an easy fight with the real **** right here. I wait you at elim now talk to me u bitch and will continue doing this until you unban and give a reasonable bitch. Update 7th pets? See your mothers in the 7th hells.
    Dear GM, I'm so happy that you banned this kind of loser! you did a wonderful job with this! keep doing the great job GM! you're the best! love you 3000!
    LEL