+ Reply to Thread

Returning player here~

Soo i know this title can bring a-lot of trolls and "this game is dead/quit already/ don't even try- comments"
    But! If this game is dead, im helping it not be dead by my presence..

Anyways, as a returning player i just wanted to ask a few basic questions-
    What server is the most populated right now?
    Are priests viable?
    Are Templars still p2w?
    Are mages still good at farming? if they are- which one? wiz or war?

Thanks guys <3
    Hope to see you ingame!

1 seems like januis got more people.
    2. Priestis rrally good char now but not as main char.. Shes good supporter....
    3. Temp ds and pred are the best pvp char and they are all p2w even tho you can farm crones rps if you active..
    4.wiz for pve... War for pvp.

Hope i help abd welcome back.

If i main support as a player- should i start as a priest or as something else?
    And if its something else, what should i start as?

Priest and rumir are best supporters atm... Def also but not as good as them

Quote Originally Posted by Danakolin541 View Post
    If i main support as a player- should i start as a priest or as something else?
    And if its something else, what should i start as?
    Since there aren't many pvp wars anymore like a few years ago because everyone got too much HP from the PA badges, you're probably best off with rumir.

Rumirs can solo grind fairly easily and are cheap to gear (everything is expensive to properly gear though).

Priest or Defender are pretty good supports too but very different and both are pretty much ass to play as solo chars (str defender works but its wonky and priest AOE works too but you'll kill very slow)

I'd advice you to join a PVE guild (Such as Enigma) and learn the ropes of a changed rohan. you can also ask around what people prefer and what changed.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by Danakolin541 View Post
    Soo i know this title can bring a-lot of trolls and "this game is dead/quit already/ don't even try- comments"
    But! If this game is dead, im helping it not be dead by my presence..

Anyways, as a returning player i just wanted to ask a few basic questions-
    What server is the most populated right now? (Jainus)
    Are priests viable? Certainly in PVP and PVE both mainly as support, you can solo lvl pretty easily in lower lvl maps up to Gratt treasury
    Are Templars still p2w? Yes, every class is P2W if you want it properly geared however the p2w factor is lower than it used to be. you can reach a lot with simply farming stuff in game currently
    Are mages still good at farming? if they are- which one? wiz or war? Wizard and warlock are honestly GREAT in pvp, they are really underestimated because everyone only ever wants to play DPS classes. But also because their true power comes from big 15 vs. 15 pvp war battles, something which isn't happening anymore. I wouldn't pick a wizard to farm with, it's not ''bad'' but there are much more efficient options that give a more versatile result

Thanks guys <3
    Hope to see you ingame!
    I really like your attitude!
    Last edited by snipers334; 08-10-2019 at 03:59 PM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-