+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Guardian is suck now even with upgrades

Guard is a poor class even with upgrade there damage is still suck unlike dhan which is the most over rated class ever, You just need Opanial Katar and your OP let me tell you this Guard with upgrades are just match to Dhan with Opa or sometimes Dhan is still OP , and Dhan with 3.0 katar is the most stupid things exist in rohan ever, lmao beside the crit damage dhan normal hit is like 15k which Guard can only hit 4-5k lmao even in full combo guard cant do 15k normal damage while dhan have deadly crit average is 30k +10k invenom and normal damage more high than Guard. so Unfair Guard main damage is Str and still its sucks. game is dead, Because GMS is idiot

why you rage ?
    what do you want to accomplish?

a guard that can 1v1 with damage as high as a dhan? D:

and for 15k normal damage.. did you check his gear , you are +50? pen DD, PvP %, etc(7s, scrolss) yet?

your guard has no CC ? or you want to beat an avenger in 1v1?

what i can guess is you are sick with how dhan can simply kill people with their regular attack while you need to do combo to kill someone(if it even works lol)
    but guard is not a dhan, its play style is different. you have more CC, you got stone skin, crit aura for party mode.

if what you seek is playing this game in easy difficulty then just play predator perhaps? i assume you think dhan is easy
    Last edited by AchanClub; 08-08-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Yeah **** predators and their brainless auto attacking thats reserved for templars /s

Also guardians have more to offer than those brainless auto attackers but idk if it matters much.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

like sunny said, guard have more to offer than just plain damage.(they have a very useful kit for pvp)

Beside that, guards damage is a bit weird (for most people) because their combo stacks in percentages. It comes down to this:

if you do not have high gear & pvp attack/dd pen you won't deal a lot of damage with a guard (dhans deal with medium gear easily 10-12k crits +2-3k invenom or so)(have to factor in that with medium gear you reach like 30-40% critrate so only 40% of your hits actually deal dmg, resulting in a lower dps (damage per second))

1. Dhans damage isn't (really) depending on your opponents PDF but much rather on their PVP defense & damage drop (invenom ignores dd)
    2. Guardians damage is quite depending on your opponents PDF since most of their melee is inflated melee from their STR stat. Guards also lack elemental damage since most players have 100% elemental resist and thus you won't deal any ele damage.

Then how can you deal damage with guardians?

Well it really comes down to the way their combo works if you're medium geared you will only do like 800-1200 damage regular hits in PVP (let's take 1000 damage as the mean damage). If you deal 1000 damage and order swing gives you what, 8% damage applied to the next attack (I think) this means on a single target your damage will look like this: (8% over 1000 damage isn't great but once your base damage becomes higher, this 8% gives you a larger increase in damage)

Hits - Damage
    1 hit 1000
    2 hit 1080
    3 hit 1166
    4 hit 1260
    5 hit 1360
    6 hit 1469
    7 hit 1587
    8 hit 1714
    9 hit 1851
    10 hit 1999
    11 hit 2159
    12 hit 2332
    13 hit 2518
    14 hit 2720
    15 hit 2937
    16 hit 3172
    17 hit 3426
    18 hit 3700
    19 hit 3996
    20 hit 4316

If you deal 3000 base damage (fairly well geared guardian can do this, with dd pen this is even higher more like 6000 base damage) the damage looks like this:

Hits - Damage
    1 hit 3000
    2 hit 3240
    3 hit 3499
    4 hit 3779
    5 hit 4081
    6 hit 4408
    7 hit 4761
    8 hit 5141
    9 hit 5553
    10 hit 5997
    11 hit 6477
    12 hit 6995
    13 hit 7555
    14 hit 8159
    15 hit 8812
    16 hit 9517
    17 hit 10278
    18 hit 11100
    19 hit 11988
    20 hit 12947

One thing to take in consideration, these damage calculations do not show is the effect of AOE, the damage is purely based on single target damage and single target stacking. When taking AOE (which is 100% chance now) into consideration, you can reach 50k regular damage in less than 10 seconds with a well geared guard (e.g. guard 20% dd pen, upg dagger, abyss set +5, rulers +18, 115+40-50) if you have multiple targets(preferably PVE targets) in your vicinity.

TL-DR
    - Guardian damage is more gear reliant and will be much more effective when using higher tier gear and pvp attack/dd pen
    - Guardian combo damage increases enormously with every extra target hit (by your AOE)
    - Guardians are not just a pure DPS class but offer a wide range of CC and disabling effects to assist your party in PVP

*flys away*
    Last edited by snipers334; 08-08-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Guardians and agi dhans need the most skill to play effectively. It takes practice to get your combos and stun spams just right. Expect to die a lot while learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Buratski View Post
    Guard is a poor class even with upgrade there damage is still suck unlike dhan which is the most over rated class ever, You just need Opanial Katar and your OP let me tell you this Guard with upgrades are just match to Dhan with Opa or sometimes Dhan is still OP , and Dhan with 3.0 katar is the most stupid things exist in rohan ever, lmao beside the crit damage dhan normal hit is like 15k which Guard can only hit 4-5k lmao even in full combo guard cant do 15k normal damage while dhan have deadly crit average is 30k +10k invenom and normal damage more high than Guard. so Unfair Guard main damage is Str and still its sucks. game is dead, Because GMS is idiot
    Just because you have upgrade weapon doesn’t mean you can be OP with just that 1 item. Also if you think guards can’t hit those damage then you haven’t seen EzraScarlet and Jeff. True that dhan can do so much with those easy to get items, hence they are called easy to gear class but they are also the easiest class to counter, just pop anti crit or get loop and there you go your problem is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Guardians and agi dhans need the most skill to play effectively. It takes practice to get your combos and stun spams just right. Expect to die a lot while learning.

You don’t need playing skill for dhan, well on avenger yes you do but predators no, you just buff and click thats it LOL.

Haven't played dhan avenger for over 7 years. Back then agi dhan required serious skill and good timing to play. These days official rohan's skills are so whacked around that it is a crapshoot trying to find a class that works best for you.

Well I see your point, but I got to disagree.

Guardians are a class that is designed to deal decent damage, but also it should be tanky, especially with upgrades and a good gear.

But right now Dhans are made to be over powered strong, now any newbie with Opaniel Katars and Onyx set can take on a Guard with endgame gear. This shouldn't be the case, it hasn't been the case before at least.

But I agree with you regarding the other perks guards can give their party, it is true but well 1 vs 1 battles? Guards suck, if the player is skilled enough he would barely survive but wouldn't be able to fight.

And by the way, AOE does not affect Guardian's combo, which needless to say Dhan's already have that advantage too with their Combo skill.

Just a quick insight about Dhan's PVP skills:

1- Level 7 silence for 40 seconds, is just ridiculous. Any Dhan with Opa Katars can drop any character without Crit immune scroll in 40 seconds.. and in 40 seconds you are literally helpless.
    2- Confusion pouch that can break roha's blessing, this has made Guard's combo completely useless vs dhans. No matter how strong you are, you get pouched and its done you just got to be lucky to be able to runaway after its done.
    3- Now Dhan's have their stun immune skill too.. (Shadow)

Seriously what balance are you trying to do when you give a class Crazy amount of stuns, crazy damage and on top of all that immunity skill..

I am not saying you can't kill a Dhan I am just saying that you need to be fully fully geared and with all 7's stones and scrolls to take on a decently geared one, and this alone is just unfair and completely unbalanced.

And from my point of view I don't believe Guard's need to be buffed. I just think Dhan's regular damage should go back to what it used to be back in the day (regulars 20-150 + invenom), but a dhan with decent gear now hits 1-2k regulars + invenom about another 700-1000. Thats better than most guards with endgame gear. Only removing the amount of Agility added to their regular damage from Katar Mastery would balance things out I think.
    Last edited by Humanoidz; 08-10-2019 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to add more details

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoidz View Post
    Well I see your point, but I got to disagree.

Guardians are a class that is designed to deal decent damage, but also it should be tanky, especially with upgrades and a good gear.

But right now Dhans are made to be over powered strong, now any newbie with Opaniel Katars and Onyx set can take on a Guard with endgame gear. This shouldn't be the case, it hasn't been the case before at least.

But I agree with you regarding the other perks guards can give their party, it is true but well 1 vs 1 battles? Guards suck, if the player is skilled enough he would barely survive but wouldn't be able to fight.

And by the way, AOE does not affect Guardian's combo, which needless to say Dhan's already have that advantage too with their Combo skill.

Just a quick insight about Dhan's PVP skills:

1- Level 7 silence for 40 seconds, is just ridiculous. Any Dhan with Opa Katars can drop any character without Crit immune scroll in 40 seconds.. and in 40 seconds you are literally helpless.
    2- Confusion pouch that can break roha's blessing, this has made Guard's combo completely useless vs dhans. No matter how strong you are, you get pouched and its done you just got to be lucky to be able to runaway after its done.
    3- Now Dhan's have their stun immune skill too.. (Shadow)

Seriously what balance are you trying to do when you give a class Crazy amount of stuns, crazy damage and on top of all that immunity skill..

I am not saying you can't kill a Dhan I am just saying that you need to be fully fully geared and with all 7's stones and scrolls to take on a decently geared one, and this alone is just unfair and completely unbalanced.

And from my point of view I don't believe Guard's need to be buffed. I just think Dhan's regular damage should go back to what it used to be back in the day (regulars 20-150 + invenom), but a dhan with decent gear now hits 1-2k regulars + invenom about another 700-1000. Thats better than most guards with endgame gear. Only removing the amount of Agility added to their regular damage from Katar Mastery would balance things out I think.
    Your opinion is based on assumptions, not facts.

- Guardian Stone skin = full immunity from magic and melee damage (dhan doesn't even have this)
    - Avenger has 3 stuns which last for 4 seconds 5,5 seconds and 5,5 seconds (predator only has 1 which lasts 5,5 seconds) - guardian has 3 stuns which last 8 seconds, 7 seconds and 5 seconds
    - Dhan blockrate 25%, guardian blockrate 50%
    - Guardian HP buff 40% & you reach self buffed 200% hp cap, Dhan can't get near this unless it has OP scrolls
    - Guard has roha blessing for 30 seconds, avenger has shadow for 25 seconds

Avenger total stun duration: 15 seconds
    Predator total stun duration: 5,5 seconds
    Guardian total stun duration: 20 seconds

All I have to do to prove you wrong is just copy-paste the skill descriptions from game, can you read?

also:
    - as far as I know, roha's blessing blocks the usage of confusion pouch
    - guard's AOE does increase OS damage with an increasing amount of targets hit (which is why they are probably one of the strongest RPK chars you can use)
    Last edited by snipers334; 08-10-2019 at 06:29 AM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-