+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanoidz View Post
    But I agree with you regarding the other perks guards can give their party, it is true but well 1 vs 1 battles? Guards suck, if the player is skilled enough he would barely survive but wouldn't be able to fight.
    thought so, this is what you want..?

1v1 againts dhan?

well, dhan main job is ASSASIN, it should be specialized in 1v1? If you want a guard can top a dhan in 1v1 than isn't it the unfair one? again guard has lot more to offer, their play style is different, they might not be the best in 1v1(although they could and pretty decent assuming gear and skill to play is there), but they can survive better than dhan, more CC, better for party..

besides guard can still murder predator easy too in 1v1,

1v1 against other classes? no question. guard win most of the time.

it really depends on how your guard gear is, how you execute the action, and the target itself.
    If what happens is..

Suddenly a hiding dhan pop and crit you for a decent damage(ofc crit invenom mortal rising) and it takes 1-2 seconds for you to react, then its all hopeless, know that this happens on lot of people and it can(probably always) destroy your motivation to fight back, then you just succumb to your helpless death watchin their auto-attack pounding your char..
    If that is not you then great, cause guard can still encounter that situation, especially if they have high gear.

Try to use detect scroll, it is not only make hide useless, most of the time the dhans dont aware of this(the noob one), thus they will wander in hide and its you who can take initiative rush. Also using anti crit scroll will solve your headache

about your suggestion, i think dhan dps comes from their crit, so not sure if that is matter.

P.S: a good thing to try is, play a dhan

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    thought so, this is what you want..?

1v1 againts dhan?

well, dhan main job is ASSASIN, it should be specialized in 1v1? If you want a guard can top a dhan in 1v1 than isn't it the unfair one? again guard has lot more to offer, their play style is different, they might not be the best in 1v1(although they could and pretty decent assuming gear and skill to play is there), but they can survive better than dhan, more CC, better for party..

besides guard can still murder predator easy too in 1v1,

1v1 against other classes? no question. guard win most of the time.

it really depends on how your guard gear is, how you execute the action, and the target itself.
    If what happens is..

Suddenly a hiding dhan pop and crit you for a decent damage(ofc crit invenom mortal rising) and it takes 1-2 seconds for you to react, then its all hopeless, know that this happens on lot of people and it can(probably always) destroy your motivation to fight back, then you just succumb to your helpless death watchin their auto-attack pounding your char..
    If that is not you then great, cause guard can still encounter that situation, especially if they have high gear.

Try to use detect scroll, it is not only make hide useless, most of the time the dhans dont aware of this(the noob one), thus they will wander in hide and its you who can take initiative rush. Also using anti crit scroll will solve your headache

about your suggestion, i think dhan dps comes from their crit, so not sure if that is matter.

P.S: a good thing to try is, play a dhan
    The things you said are true and the thing highlighted in red is even better, if you have issues to play versus a certain class then start playing it yourself, even if it's just at lvl 100 with noob items, you'll learn their skills, combo's cooldowns and when you go back to your main you can abuse this knowledge to counter them. For example keep rush untill the last 10 seconds of avengers SA, which is when they reach their peak damage, if you then rush them for 8 seconds most of their damage will be negated, or keep stone skin until you need it to counter SA, and stun + combo a dhan right after SA ends to easily kill it.

PS: SA = Storm Assault
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

The problem with rohan is that people think it's a braindead game in which you can button mash, it's true that it's not nearly as skillfull as other games such as League or CS:GO but it does have a certain skill to it, you can play mindgames, count cooldowns, vary your combos depending on the class you play vs, vary gear depending who you're vs. and your reaction speed and ability to click people/skills fast is important.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The problem with rohan is that people think it's a braindead game in which you can button mash, it's true that it's not nearly as skillfull as other games such as League or CS:GO but it does have a certain skill to it, you can play mindgames, count cooldowns, vary your combos depending on the class you play vs, vary gear depending who you're vs. and your reaction speed and ability to click people/skills fast is important.

yup, lol couldn't agree more on that "ability to click people" especially ranger xD
    in all honesty that is my biggest problem , therefore i'm worsee at playing CS or stuff like that..

This is too much for some people, and I don't see anyone using this xD.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    yup, lol couldn't agree more on that "ability to click people" especially ranger xD
    in all honesty that is my biggest problem , therefore i'm worsee at playing CS or stuff like that..
    Fast click = fast kill xD

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    This is too much for some people, and I don't see anyone using this xD.
    ''some people'' XDDDDDD

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Game has almost no skillcap or at least not in the way you think. The most valuable skill in rohan is the ability to make friends, establish effective communication and being efficient with the exchange market. Everything else is overvalued theres no such thing as skill in rohan if your 1v1ing someone it is a combination of math, luck and a tiny bit of skill and I mean skill in terms of who makes the least mistakes.

Dont beleive me? time to upload the zip folder from shawnc1186 THA LEGEND undefeated in 30 templar 1v1s.

And now this game is in a power arena meta which means skill is even more undervalued than everything I said above like lol math is all that matters now.

About the original topic: Guardians dont suck they do their job well its more that predators are overpoweredasfu in the crit class department and this game thought it was a good idea to re-add crit immunity technique because faku.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Game has almost no skillcap or at least not in the way you think. The most valuable skill in rohan is the ability to make friends, establish effective communication and being efficient with the exchange market. Everything else is overvalued theres no such thing as skill in rohan if your 1v1ing someone it is a combination of math, luck and a tiny bit of skill and I mean skill in terms of who makes the least mistakes.

Dont beleive me? time to upload the zip folder from shawnc1186 THA LEGEND undefeated in 30 templar 1v1s.

And now this game is in a power arena meta which means skill is even more undervalued than everything I said above like lol math is all that matters now.

About the original topic: Guardians dont suck they do their job well its more that predators are overpoweredasfu in the crit class department and this game thought it was a good idea to re-add crit immunity technique because faku.
    Intresting analysis, it doesn't work like that though. You can throw money at the game or get your gear through doing business, making friends etc. Either way it doesn't matter nor make you a good player if you mash your buttons like a monkey, which is what most players do.

Also where did I say 1v1? this isn't a 1v1 game, specially now with all the party buffs, trying to compare a 1v1 scenario doesn't make a lot of sense since it's not the focus of this game(anymore).

I do agree that math is the basic thing you need to become good. For starters to understand how every layer of damage reduction and damage adding effects work so you can gear yourself in a so-efficient-as-possible way to spew out as much damage and take the least(this can be really complicated). A good memory helps too, to know which skills/buffs go over or before other skills/buffs and to remember the cooldown of all important things from all classes and keep those in mind while PVP'ing. Also which targets to focus in which order will make the difference between winning or losing a pvp battle (that is if you have equal numbers and sort-of equal gear).

As for dhans, they are overrated because they are pro for low-medium tier players (which includes say 80% of Rohan). When you get into the top players, you'll see most will choose a templar or sage or maybe even guard over a dhan, simply because it's too easy to counter dhans and those other classes bring steady dps or a more useful skillset.

Personally I have no problem with anti-crit scrolls, it's not P2W, every person at any lvl can farm boxes to get them, it's how this game should be.

PS: the fact that you keep mentioning Shawn the scammer and put him in the same txt as the words ''ability to make friends'' and ''effective communication'' makes me puke. and franky after that, I can't even take anything else you say even remotely serious (I tried anyway) but well trollolol shawn the cancer of rohan xD
    Last edited by snipers334; 08-11-2019 at 04:52 PM.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Your opinion is based on assumptions, not facts.

- Guardian Stone skin = full immunity from magic and melee damage (dhan doesn't even have this)
    - Avenger has 3 stuns which last for 4 seconds 5,5 seconds and 5,5 seconds (predator only has 1 which lasts 5,5 seconds) - guardian has 3 stuns which last 8 seconds, 7 seconds and 5 seconds
    - Dhan blockrate 25%, guardian blockrate 50%
    - Guardian HP buff 40% & you reach self buffed 200% hp cap, Dhan can't get near this unless it has OP scrolls
    - Guard has roha blessing for 30 seconds, avenger has shadow for 25 seconds

Avenger total stun duration: 15 seconds
    Predator total stun duration: 5,5 seconds
    Guardian total stun duration: 20 seconds

All I have to do to prove you wrong is just copy-paste the skill descriptions from game, can you read?

also:
    - as far as I know, roha's blessing blocks the usage of confusion pouch
    - guard's AOE does increase OS damage with an increasing amount of targets hit (which is why they are probably one of the strongest RPK chars you can use)
    Well I see you point, but if you read my words carefully I clearly stated that guardians are good enough no need to buff them and dhans are good also, the only skill I disagree with is havung katar mastery adding melee using the agility points which I find ridiculous.

And regarding the AOE adding to OS, I tried it a million times, it doesn’t add or maybe I am bugged.
    And pouch do work on Roha’s blessing, tried it as well with my dhan. You can try it on me in game if you dont believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoidz View Post
    Well I see you point, but if you read my words carefully I clearly stated that guardians are good enough no need to buff them and dhans are good also, the only skill I disagree with is havung katar mastery adding melee using the agility points which I find ridiculous.

And regarding the AOE adding to OS, I tried it a million times, it doesn’t add or maybe I am bugged.
    And pouch do work on Roha’s blessing, tried it as well with my dhan. You can try it on me in game if you dont believe me.
    I've logged my dhan & guard 5 minutes ago and tested it and confusion pouch is blocked by roha's, just like I said lol. As for AOE I haven't tested that today since my guard isn't geared but I know from past experience AOE = more damage on OS

-Verde-
    -Salve-