+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    say we negate for the sake of this argument that 8% critrate on predators katar mastery

- weapon 32%
    - weapon stone 18%
    - guarder stone 10%
    - base 5%
    - Assassin crit buff 10%

65% crit chance

Possible other things:
    - Guard aura 10%
    - UPG rings 12%

75% crit chance with either one of those.

You really trying to argue that the extra 8% is making a difference when already 2/3 or 3/4 auto-attacks are critical lol? (katar mastery was 15% and was reduced to 8% but still)

the f*cktard who made upgraded weapons with 32% critchance is the issue
    Right. Didnt made my point clear.
    Their Critrate needs to be reduced overall & not only with Katar Mastery
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Well maybe if they put a cap on crit chance % it would be better? Like a 35-40% cap?

Because 75-80% is just ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Its not crit chance if its 80% srsly thats not_crit_chance.

Rohan requires no skill because theres no content that requires any skill. Math rules power arena if you are the objectively best class with the objectively best equipment there is no reason you should lose unless somebody else has the same thing.

Call me when theres some group pvp thats worth doing a la ruler pvp tsb in the olden days.
    There's very few group pvps and when there's one either 1 side has more people or 1 side has better party comp so it's kinda boring because you can say upfront who will win. Anyway even if I wanted to group pvp, how do I call you when there's one? you active on disc?

Your right I dont see why dhans with katar should even be able to equip guarder in the 1st place and even then dont need katar mastery crit rate its just not needed gotta bring this down. Dont bring up upg rings thats another anomaly or crit aura because most will not get a guard in their party since "they suck".

Whats that look like for the trans opaniel dhans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanoidz View Post
    Well maybe if they put a cap on crit chance % it would be better? Like a 35-40% cap?

Because 75-80% is just ridiculous
    Sunny suggested a cap before, althrough I'm not against it personally. I'm not sure how that will play out since quite some people payed a lot of money to get high critrate, imagine spending that money and then suddently, half of ur items/stones and buffs become useless. having 32% crit on ur katar and 10% on guarder means theres not even a point in buffing boost buff with a 40% cap lol. It's not as simple as to add a cap for every issue with have on this server.

The ranged/melee/magic/HP cap made A LOT of veteran people quit…...
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    There's very few group pvps and when there's one either 1 side has more people or 1 side has better party comp so it's kinda boring because you can say upfront who will win. Anyway even if I wanted to group pvp, how do I call you when there's one? you active on disc?

Sunny suggested a cap before, althrough I'm not against it personally. I'm not sure how that will play out since quite some people payed a lot of money to get high critrate, imagine spending that money and then suddently, half of ur items/stones and buffs become useless. having 32% crit on ur katar and 10% on guarder means theres not even a point in buffing boost buff with a 40% cap lol. It's not as simple as to add a cap for every issue with have on this server.

The ranged/melee/magic/HP cap made A LOT of veteran people quit…...

I dont think I ever suggested a cap on crit rate was probably for damage drop during that whole axe debacle.

And call me was more of a figure of speech like let me know when this game is not_peepeepoopoobutthole. You can always find me on the forums and I check forums like 4x a day.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I dont think I ever suggested a cap on crit rate was probably for damage drop during that whole axe debacle.

And call me was more of a figure of speech like let me know when this game is not_peepeepoopoobutthole. You can always find me on the forums and I check forums like 4x a day.
    You keep saying that loop is fine but let me put it to you another way.

One of the principle concepts of balance in any game is to keep strengths and amplify weaknesses. What weaknesses do rumirs have?

1: They have insane HP even without upgrade from their mar skill and seqoias favor etc. In the lategame when you factor in all the all stats you can go full psy and still be tanky as ****.
    2: They have revive force like you described
    3: They have their own version of psy shield and destroy and hit hard as ****
    4: They have a skill that allows them to absorb crits 100% of the time on a server where everyone has crit chance increase (not just agi dhans)
    5: They have their own version of impervious shield that lasts 45 seconds
    6: They have a skill that gives their entire party resistance to abnormal status effects for 60 seconds

This class has no weaknesses its good at everything it can kill it can tank it can support.

Something has to go some weakness must be created and then amplified here. I suggest that loop get changed to 80% which is still godlike and then you focus on nerfing the other things.

For starters we can just cap crit rate the same way we did to DD (Make it so crit rate caps at 55% or 60%) and more importantly fix invenom's interaction with other crit immunity effects like GMI and crit immunity scrolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    First of all rumirs main weakness is silence, once you silence them they are dead (except for now since the PA badge just basically f*cks everything). Rangers/Dhans can kil rumirs fairly easily while rumirs can't really do anything vs them. Rumirs are tanks and supports, which is why it requires an assassin to kill them (for me this makes perfect sense game balance wise).

Rumirs do have a lot of damage drop, hp and sustain due to their heals but his is a necessity. I know you have not done any Superior dungeons yet, nor have you grinded in the new map. Let me tell you that the monsters there hit you 50k critical hits while you wear opaniels set/onyx set +15-18, 1k stats title, upg weapon with 70dd, 115+50, chakra rings or rulers +18-20, abs set+18 etc. Now ask yourself how many people in this server have this kind of gear? What are the only things you can do once you hit +50, that's right do sup dungeons (50B xp a dung) or xp in the new map for trans +1/2/5 fragments. You need something like rumirs to keep the party alive. Same goes for killing bosses in sup/inter/new map. You need to darkloop the boss but you HAVE to use loop in order to not get 1 hit by the bosses.

Nerfing loop PVE wise would be a disaster for endgame players, not to mention the consequences in PVP. You haven't seen the damage from Arctic which does 100k crits and 50k invenom and he's still not fully maxed out and hasn't got any trans stats. You need loop to stay the way it's designed, the only thing you can adjust is the amount of healing it does. If you change it the way you want it, it will have very negative effects on both PVP and PVE gameplay.

Now rumir is tanky, a bit too tanky, this is why i reduced their scaling from sequoias favour from 40% to 20%, which is nerfed by 50%. Beside that they HAVE to nerf the PA badge if they want to get balanced game play. This way rumis will have way less HP than they currently do and should be easier to kill. Similar to revive force which had 30 sec duration and 30 sec cooldown, which is now changed to 40 sec duration and 60 sec cooldown (cooldown is literally doubled). These nerfs should be enough to change their tankyness, just please, don't totally change loop...

Rumirs damage isn't that high honestly, they might deal damage on your characters in PA but that's due to 2 reasons, 1. you do not have maxed out damage reduction and with that I mean 70dd upg wep +10dd from +50 and 60% pvp defense from title+rings+opaniel set. 2. Rumirs having 100% PA buff deal increased damage obviously.

To put this in perspective, my noir does have all the damage reducing effects I mentioned above. When facing rumirs in power arena, with ruler arrendal (12k flat magic attack, 500 all stats, 30% dd pen) they crit me about 10k. This is literally f*ck all compared to my 500k hp. Without ruler wep and dd pen they don't deal any damage, like 2-3k maybe.

Putting a cap on crit or any other stat for that matter is a bad idea, people have spend tonns of money reach high critrate and half the server is playing Dhan. putting a cap on it, specially one as low as 50% would enrage a lot of people and even make them quit. Mistakes were made by PWI/YNK but putting a cap on things is punishing players who worked hard for their items/gear, this is not the way to adress this issue.

I agree, this is why I do not want to nerf loop this hard. It's needed PVP and PVE wise to keep it 100% reduction for crit + invenom
    Why are we jumping through hoops trying to preserve whats broken about this game? The damage in these dungeons is broken, the damage dhans have is broken, the all upsides no downsides rumir is broken its all broken.

I also dont see a problem with capping crit rate the same way they capped DD right now. People felt F!@#$%^ when staff buffing got nerfed and guess what they got over it, people felt f!@#^$ when DD got capped and guess what they got over it. So what some players are gonna offload their upg rings for chakras if you got an upg 2.0 you are still gonna need that. Maybe you wont need those trans crit stones instead you can opt for the trans crit damage and DD pen. The people left in this game I hate to say it are hopelessly addicted, especially if you are geared like that. If you want to make the game better its a sacrifice you will have to make.

This game is hard for all the wrong reasons I still dont know why theres a dungeon where mobs are hitting 50k crits on people with better gear than our korean counterparts but thats a logistical problem not a justification for having a bunch of broken heavy hitters and people who can tank the entire world.
    I don't make claims without backing them up!

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5wVFcZZrH

I have a freaky memory lol

Also, IF there is PVP, I will spam you here then :P
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Well look at that he dug up my history like a bad ex :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Well look at that he dug up my history like a bad ex :P